• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Why am I like this?

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just saved the OP pic as my desktop background. I aspire to attain that level of OCD-ness in all aspects of my life.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Wearing the same pair of shoes every day makes you look poor.

I have an idea. I'll continue to look poor while you continue trying to look rich. Then we'll see who's more of douchebag.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
I have an idea. I'll continue to look poor while you continue trying to look rich. Then we'll see who's more of douchebag.

this post has raised you in my esteem many fold

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Wow! Just, Wow!!
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif

You win today's internet.

aragon765

Reaction score

whether one agrees or disagrees, that was well played.
laugh.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Not only was it the perfect line, it was delivered to exactly the correct target.

worship.gif

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lulz

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Originally Posted by Teger
this post has raised you in my esteem many fold
I am sure that means quite a bit to Foo. It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get a compliment from the second biggest douchebag on the forum. What a glorious day!

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Are you ever tempted to change your wardrobe so that you only have one type of suit, one type of shirt, and one type of tie?

I know I am, and I'm going to pull the trigger one of these days after I figure out exactly what I want. I'm pretty close but don't know if I can buy at least 3 of the same thing just yet. Currently, I don't own any duplicates, I just wear the same clothes for months on end and wash them frequently. It's difficult to wear a suit in my line of work but wearing the same style every day would be awesome.

Foo is awesome!

jhao

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dopey
Wow! Just, Wow!!
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif

You win today's internet.

+1

When I grow up I wanna be like you, only a little bit taller and with a better haircut.

Neo1824

Reaction score
wow...I thought this was more of a hypothetical scenario...I'm impressed with your dedication (and jab at Conne)!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
putseller96