• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who's going to the Panta trunk show (3/18)?

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
hmmm, i don't have a front view pic of your orange sweater/orange blue shirt.............

lol8[1].gif
I was waiting for those.

Orange PRL cashmere cableknit, plaid PRL Italy shirt with huge MOP buttons. The square was like a pizza w/blue toppings. Wish I could have stayed longer but I figured once I left you'd get a bigger influx
smile.gif

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NORE
Lambswool herringbone, here's a closeup of the cloth:

I believe Ed made up a tie in a very similar cloth/pattern.

how about a closeup of the label?
uhoh.gif

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
well, mack's jacket seems to be the belle of the ball but his vest should really not be over looked:
The vest is some Italian streetwear brand that I bought in Rome in the 80s. Label: "Ciao! Perfect Look!" Whatever. Someone really put a hurtin' on those curtains. The challenge of the day was dressing for the first summery 70 F weather in March. I like vests and have dozens but few in lighter weights. The next time I wear it, I'll try it with a blue or red coat and light gray or cream trousers. BTW, Panta has a great vest line featured in another thread, but the run was sold out so the trunk show was bereft of them ;(

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KObalto
Conne, there are so many reasons those colors and patterns won't work together but they do. I really like it! Tie's a little long though. Ed, sorry I couldn't be there, your clothing looks great. Looking forward to buying more in the future.
Thanks. I think the tie hit right at the middle of my belt, but I was bending to pour some delishus vino so it looks long.

emptym

Reaction score
Congrats, Ed. Looks like it was well-attended in every sense. Wish I could have been there. If you ever want to do a West Coast show, let us know.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is it that all pics of Conne show hem pouring wine for himself?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDFS
How is it that all pics of Conne show hem pouring wine for himself?
I poured the charming Mrs. Morel a few glasses. But most of it when straight down my gullet.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Conne that fit is one of the better ones I have seen from you, well done.

Sorry I missed this, looked like a lot fun.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads