• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which of these 2 Red Wing boots do you prefer?

DaveFromGA

Reaction score

lilcram

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would say 2 over 1.

I want these so badly in the Hickory color but they sold old real quick. I called every store in NY...nothing
frown.gif

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2, but go to the redwing thread at least...

DaveFromGA

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wahwho11
2, but go to the redwing thread at least...

The Red Wing thread you cite isn't devoted to any one topic about Red Wing boots. Mine, however, is.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Why does it matter what we prefer if you're going to be the one wearing them?

DaveFromGA

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Why does it matter what we prefer if you're going to be the one wearing them?

It's my thread; I don't have to justify anything.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DaveFromGA
It's my thread; I don't have to justify anything.

this is Jet's forum. you must justify EVERYTHING

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Thank you phoenix.

I think Dave is seeking forum approval so he wants to make sure he chooses the version which is better aligned with this subforum's interests in order to gain mass street cred.

Streetwear forumites unite and do not give Dave the validation he so craves because of his piss poor attitude and the chip that rests on his shoulder.

DaveFromGA

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Thank you phoenix. I think Dave is seeking forum approval so he wants to make sure he chooses the version which is better aligned with this subforum's interests in order to gain mass street cred. Streetwear forumites unite and do not give Dave the validation he so craves because of his piss poor attitude and the chip that rests on his shoulder.
Listen, asshole, I don't give a damn about the forum's approval. You don't even know me from Adam's housecat! Is it so wrong to be curious to know what others think about any given piece of attire? I think not!!! As a registered member of this forum, I have a right to post what I damn well please and not worry that complainers like you might be like, "You shouldn't post this; you shouldn't post that; blah blah blah." So regarding my alleged "piss poor attitude" and the "chip that [allegedly] rests on [my] shoulder," all I have to say is, "Hello kettle? This is pot. You're black!"

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DaveFromGA
all I have to say is, "Hello kettle? This is pot. You're black!"

oh now hes being a racist.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Dave, serious question, when was the last time you got laid?

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is with people getting all pissy about their "rights" on an internet forum?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads