1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Which Desert Boots?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by terryjerry, Jul 3, 2013.

1. terryjerry

terryjerry Member

HI all! I'm planning on getting myself one of this boots below. However I'm in a dilemma as I don't know which shade of brown would be easier to match outfits. I currently have a pair of dark blue jeans, grey, golden brown and navy blue (close to black) chinos. Which of these would be better? And if I were to invest in another colour of chinos, what colour would it be? Thanks! :)

[​IMG]

2. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

also need to know what type/color/shade of shirt also what size if possible what your skin tone and hair color is. also how much you make in a week to fuel said purchase would help.

3. terryjerry

terryjerry Member

I wear tshirts (many colours) and shirts (light blue and white). They are all slim fit for shirts and skinny for pants. Erm I'm tanned and hair colour is black. Which shade of brown is more neutral so i can dress more easily?

4. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

Can i see some pics?!?

5. terryjerry

terryjerry Member

Pictures of?? Haha.

6. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

Pics of the outfits before i make a decision

7. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

I've gotten the most complement on my Red Oaks with jeans:

[​IMG]
    (Not my pic)

8. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

i think he was trying to decide which j.crew desert boot he would be returning not which color out of every desert boot to buy.

9. terryjerry

terryjerry Member

haha, nope I have yet to buy them. Just dont know which of the two to buy because I'm buying them online.