• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to find a blue suit similar to this?

kasakka

Reaction score
Below is a picture of some Korean fashion suit off eBay. I like the color and texture. Anyway, the suit in question only came in sizes smaller than mine and had that damned really short jacket many "designer" jackets have these days. I'm thinking of getting something a bit more trendy as I have several classic suits already and as I work in the creative industry I can wear pretty much whatever I please so conservative business dress is no concern.

Where else would I find a slim cut suit with a similar looking fabric but in size 40 and with more classic jacket length? Peak lapels a plus and 3 piece suit even bigger plus. Also note that I'm in Europe so can't just pop into a store so would most likely have to order off a webstore or eBay.

Last edited:

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like Air Force blue, something I haven't seen off the rack.

Texastyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was looking for a blue suit in a similar color but ended up settling on plain navy :(. One day I hope to snag one.

kasakka

Reaction score
Didn't know it would be that hard to find. The Calvin Clein suit is not bad but probably not worth it at that price, not to mention no sizes available. For me it's a bit trickier as I'm a 40R except I have ridiculously long arms and need about 26.5-27 inch sleeves.

I'm guessing I should look for a sharkskin or mohair suit in the right shade then? Has that bit of sheen to it but not too much.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads