• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to buy Loake shoes in US ?

isap63

Reaction score
First post... please be nice :).

I have been looking for a new chukka boots to wear with jeans without breaking the bank. I have checked a few in Nordstrorm (UGG, John V and etc.) , but was not happy with any of them.

Finally came across Loake chukka , the Kempton leather sole and Pimlico -dark brown looked nice.
Need advice on the color. Can I wear them with blue jeans ? Where to buy them in US ? I live in Colorado.

the Kempton leather sole and Pimlico -dark brown can be found in the below link.

http://www.loake.co.uk/loake-1880/boot.html

Thanks in Advance !

AndyCreode

Reaction score
Hi,

Loake are a really nice brand, good choice in shoe too. I think I prefer the Kempton to be honest, although they are very similar.

Dark brown shoes go great with gray, navy blue, regular blue, beige and khaki pants in my opinion. So yeah, they will look good with blue jeans I would imagine.

Also, Pediwear is a good company to get them from, they usually deliver really fast, even to the US from what I hear around this forum.

I am also a first poster, however I have been reading a lot around the forum for a while, just never really had the time to get stuck in. Maybe this can be the start.

The link to Kempton from Pediwear is: http://www.pediwear.co.uk/loake/products/2514.php

I don't know where you could get them in the US, they are an English heritage brand so they are probably very rare.

Anyway, good luck.

Andy

AndyCreode

Reaction score
Accidentally posted twice. so editing this one...

Last edited:

thatguy0327

Reaction score
you can get Loake's from robinsonsshoes.com. They are still located in the UK, but they will ship to the US for free. Be aware that it does take a long time to get the shoes (my order of Barker's took 3 weeks). Also, be certain you are ordering shoes that are the right size as you will have to foot (no pun intended) the bill if you have to return them. If you have a medium width foot I'd go with an E or F width as the G width felt like I put my foot down in a shoebox instead of a shoe. Anyways - hope it works out for you!

Geoffrey Gurock

Reaction score
In the US you can also find Loake @ Houndstooth in Kansas City, Moulded Shoes and Bloomingdales in New York City, Haberdashman and Dei Giovani in Chicago, online @ Eastdane.com and Highkickz.com

Last edited:

Mr Engineer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bump..

Im looking to buy some loakes. Where can i purchase in the US

ngbusyders

Reaction score
you have a medium width foot I'd go with an E or F width as the G width felt like I put my foot down in a shoebox instead of a shoe. Anyways - hope it works out for you!
29.gif

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads