• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale?

Booter

Reaction score
Can anyone give the exact name of the sale everyone is ooo'ing and ahhhh'ing over? I plan on requesting they add me to the "list" but I'd like to know what exactly I'm asking for so as not to sound like a goon.

edit: Private Sale pre-sale

sportin_life

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In case anyone else didn't receive a code, I called their customer service and they gave me a code for the sale. They didn't even ask for any of my info, which surprised me.

It's a 1 use code, so if you need one, you should call their customer service too. They didn't seem to mind.

JBrew

Reaction score
Sorry if I should have picked this up already, but for largest discout you need both an email code and a personal code available for customer services?

Thanks

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
I just got word that they are included.

Thanks,B.
I see some shell darltons in my future,now let's hope that the sale will be 40+15%.

RJATL

Reaction score
I think if you go to the store and ask for the discount you'll get it. That worked for me before.

runofthedill

Reaction score
i didn't read this topic, but my friend that works at an outlet just told me friends and family for 30% is coming may 12-18, I used to work their so this is probably true, i know im banking on it.

Booter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sportin_life
In case anyone else didn't receive a code, I called their customer service and they gave me a code for the sale. They didn't even ask for any of my info, which surprised me.

It's a 1 use code, so if you need one, you should call their customer service too. They didn't seem to mind.

I e-mailed cust svc requesting a code and received the following:

The Pre-Sale promotion codes were distributed to a very small number of our customers who have been extremely active shoppers in the past year. We apologize that we are unable to send promotion codes to customers who did not originally receive them.

We invite you to shop our upcoming Private Sale from Thursday, May 5 through Monday, May 9. Enter the promotional code given on the website at checkout to receive an additional 15% off already reduced prices.​

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
Thanks,B.
I see some shell darltons in my future,now let's hope that the sale will be 40+15%.

30+15 for shoes/accessories and staples. PM me I'll put you on my email list so that you are in the loop.

I have some in stock this time, but I forget which size you wear.

PRL Style

Reaction score
Pretty much everything from Blue Label (Collections named Raquet Club, Rock Creek, Aberdare, Tartan Athletic), shoes, suits, leather goods etc will be on-sale, except Purple and Black Label, summer shorts, exotic skin belts.

P. Bateman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparently it's a single use code so no one will share. I haven't received anything in the mail yet... I called CS and no one knew what I was talking about.

TRA8324

Reaction score
I called the Atlanta store to order some RLPL shoe trees. I asked him about the sale, and he knew about it, but he said they had not received any codes yet. He told me to call back in a few days and they may have them then. He also said that corporate is getting very stingy with what they let go on sale and that this will only include blue label and casual shoes. I asked about the Darltons and he said he did not think they would be included.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
well, I don't mind picking up some Polo suit on sale, time to look for Bardford fit in 36
biggrin.gif

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is RL still carrying EG shoes? Haven't been to the mansion in some time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads