• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
10D. I agree I think they'll be gone too. I'm adding my name to the long list of people fed up with the new BB site. It's ******* terrible. No where during check out did it let me enter my Corporate ID # or gift card information.

mystry613

Reaction score
I think corporate members are supposed to sign in with a new account, which is "corporate" enabled, which allows you to enter your corporate id just once. I think you can see that warning for corporate members on the sign-on page. Fucked up doesn't begin to describe this total ************* for a website.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New BB website is really horrible,I don't understand how this was even approved by BB management. It is probably the worst retail website out there, I had to spend 20 minutes on the phone placing my order because I didn't want to use that ************* website.

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

New BB website is really horrible,I don't understand how this was even approved by BB management. It is probably the worst retail website out there, I had to spend 20 minutes on the phone placing my order because I didn't want to use that ************* website.

Think you're better off ordering from a sales associate in store anyway (free shipping).

Dewey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I bought three Madison Saxxon wool suits during the sale, does the B&M offer free alterations for suits bought online?

No, but they should be happy to do them for the usual charge.

Think you're better off ordering from a sales associate in store anyway (free shipping).

Agreed -- until the website is fixed, I wouldn't try to submit web orders.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What makes you think it will be fixed? It is a new website, I'm sure they spent a lot of money on it, I guess we just have to get used to it.

fashionnoob

Reaction score
WTF is with the obscene sweater prices this year? I guess cashmere is the same as it usually is, but some of the items seem way over the top pricewise.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I bought three Madison Saxxon wool suits during the sale, does the B&M offer free alterations for suits bought online?

It's been hit or miss for me. Most of the time for sleeve shortening or hemming the pants its been free but I have had to a couple of times. For major alterations you always have to pay.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's been hit or miss for me. Most of the time for sleeve shortening or hemming the pants its been free but I have had to a couple of times. For major alterations you always have to pay.

That's what I thought...I need to have the usual hemming pants and sleeves shortened along with the sides of the jacket brought in, a pleat removed, braces buttons added, extra material in the legs narrowed and crouch brought up.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was waiting to stock up on the suede tassels from BB, last night checked them out on their website, put 5 pairs in my cart, I get up this morning to place an order and see a price increase. Price went up from $418 to $503, WTF?

Five pairs? JC! You must have more tassels than a Brazilian samba school.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh and as stevent pointed out, it does appear as though they were purchased for $75

IMO, if I can buy a highly sought after pair of footwear for 60% off, then I really don't care how much the seller bought them for. Seems like a win-win. Makes me wonder how many more goodies BB has in their warehouse

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They are awesome boots at $600, $250, or $75. Now if only BBBF still had some of those double monk pebble grained shoooz laying around...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads