1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What's your policy on fatties?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Flambeur, Oct 8, 2009.

1. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

FWIW - and this is just me. I like women. I like sex. I like sex with women, in many shapes and sizes. I'll turn down a woman because she's shrewish, or soul-crushingly dull, or has pincers where her fingers should be, but weight isn't really a deal-breaker for me. Or: it is, but only at reasonable extremes.

ahh the voice of reason. The rest of you homos keep stepin'.

2. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

I like to smoke them.

3. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

There is no excuse for people to be overweight, and that's women especially. Stop fucking eating. God damn. It's not so much the weight as the general mannerisms.

No, it really is the weight, but that doesn't make watching her scoff down huge portions of food any more attractive. ;p

4. kuwisdelu

kuwisdelu Senior member

When the first word that springs to my mind is "fat" rather than "curvy" or "voluptuous" is where I draw the line. Where that is completely depends on the woman in question, her own body structure and proportions, and how she carries herself. Some look better slightly overweight than slightly underweight than vice versa.

5. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

FWIW - and this is just me. I like women. I like sex. I like sex with women, in many shapes and sizes. I'll turn down a woman because she's shrewish, or soul-crushingly dull, or has pincers where her fingers should be, but weight isn't really a deal-breaker for me. Or: it is, but only at reasonable extremes.
    This Plus, there's a difference between chubby, bigboned, and slobby fat. The first two, definitely. I pass on slobby fat.

6. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Chubby eventually becomes slobby fat.

7. scarphe

scarphe Senior member

This Plus, there's a difference between chubby, bigboned, and slobby fat. The first two, definitely. I pass on slobby fat.
    no fat is fat, do you look down upon all upon junkies, or do you think to classify them by how much heroin they use daily?

8. vitaminc

vitaminc Senior member

Chubby eventually becomes slobby fat.

chubby is used for girls under 16; once past that age, its fat.

9. Boddington

Boddington Well-Known Member

I was 45 lbs. overweight and lot all that excess weight in 7 months through a strict exercise regiment and careful eating. I stopped making excuses and got down to business. If I can, so can others.

+1, 35 pounds for me, but same idea. If they wanted to lose weight, they could, barring no gentic fuckups. That being said, if she looks like she's be really hot if she lost fifteen or less pounds and she doesn't wear shirts that read "princess" or "juicy", I'm in there like swimwear.

10. mondayc

mondayc Senior member

Thin please, but I'm 6'2" and 162 pounds. A stubby fat girl at my side doesn't flatter my figure. There was one girl about 20 pounds overweight who I tried to introduce to exercise, but it wasn't going to work out.

11. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

no fat is fat, do you look down upon all upon junkies, or do you think to classify them by how much heroin they use daily?
    That's ridiculous. Do you look down upon all skinny women and classify them by how many times they throw up per day? You telling me you wouldn't tap this: [​IMG]

12. Sherlockian

Sherlockian Senior member

^ I'd ask her to clean up a bit first. Who know which of you guys gave her that moustache?

Seriously, she's at about the limit of fatness for someone I'd want to be seen in public with. Allow another 5 - 10 lbs for sneaky sex only but no lunch dates. Anything over that, I'd leave her for the fat guys to hit on instead.

13. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    Plus, there's a difference between chubby, bigboned, and slobby fat. The first two, definitely. I pass on slobby fat.
    I had a chubby chasing me all summer. Pretty face, but her wrists and legs were thick. Come to think about it, her whole body was just thick. She wanted the Rube really, really bad. I couldn't.
    You telling me you wouldn't tap this: [​IMG]
    Yes. I would not tap that. edit: I just recalled a rule I followed as a youth. If you ain't gonna introduce her to your buddies tomorrow, don't screw her tonight.

14. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Yes. I would not tap that. edit: I just recalled a rule I followed as a youth. If you ain't gonna introduce her to your buddies tomorrow, don't screw her tonight.
    [​IMG] Another "big" woman. Same frame, different ethnicity: [​IMG]

15. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    ^Not that either.
    I am not a large guy. I do not want a large woman riding the Rube rod.

16. Roikins

Roikins Senior member

17. Helix

Helix Senior member

^Not that either. I am not a large guy. I do not want a large woman riding the Rube rod.
    You have the gay. Sorry. [​IMG]

18. Keroberos

Keroberos Senior member

I would be all over Christina Hendricks, even if she wasn't famous. Still, I have to agree with the spirit of Rube's Rule: "If you ain't gonna introduce her to your buddies tomorrow, don't screw her tonight."

19. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

Let's say every girl has a perfect target weight. What's your policy on over/under before you wouldn't consider hitting it?

We were talking with my buddies about this the other day - we know some girls who would be legit 9s if they dropped like 15-20 pounds. Is that someone you'd still sleep with? Date? Assuming there is just extra junk in the trunk and it's carried well?

Speaking of, ugh, girlfriend is about 8 pounds over her target weight now. I need to whip her back into shape.

There is no policy for me. If I find her sexually attractive, for whatever reason, then I would hit it. If I think she is impressive in some sort of way (aside from being able to tip the scales) AND she has a great personality and is good in bed, I'd date her. If she is not attractive, I would not date her.

20. scarphe

scarphe Senior member

That's ridiculous. Do you look down upon all skinny women and classify them by how many times they throw up per day? You telling me you wouldn't tap this: [​IMG]
    no, but i do not liek skeleton either, but i do treat fat peole with the distain that msot people reserve for junkies, be they women or men. no i would not even try to talk to that whale. iowuld give giev her a card for a local gym though. i cannot understand how a person can have such relaxed attitude towards the obese.