• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's your policy on fatties?

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Now that it is common for fatties to convey themselves in scooters once their weight exceeds the capacity of their legs to support ambulation my over/under is through the roof!

sifl

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
I prefer underweight to overweight by like x50000

So the mathematics are that you prefer to have a lady friend who is 50 000 pounds underweight than 1 pound overweight. This is a difficult image to picture in my mind.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redcaimen
Now that it is common for fatties to convey themselves in scooters once their weight exceeds the capacity of their legs to support ambulation my over/under is through the roof!

try to avoid being under the scooter, if at all possible.

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
treat them like junkies.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
There is no excuse for people to be overweight, and that's women especially. Stop ******* eating. God damn. It's not so much the weight as the general mannerisms.

I was 45 lbs. overweight and lot all that excess weight in 7 months through a strict exercise regiment and careful eating. I stopped making excuses and got down to business. If I can, so can others.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
FWIW - and this is just me. I like women. I like sex. I like sex with women, in many shapes and sizes. I'll turn down a woman because she's shrewish, or soul-crushingly dull, or has pincers where her fingers should be, but weight isn't really a deal-breaker for me. Or: it is, but only at reasonable extremes.

ahh the voice of reason. The rest of you homos keep stepin'.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like to smoke them.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
There is no excuse for people to be overweight, and that's women especially. Stop ******* eating. God damn. It's not so much the weight as the general mannerisms.

No, it really is the weight, but that doesn't make watching her scoff down huge portions of food any more attractive. ;p

kuwisdelu

Reaction score
When the first word that springs to my mind is "fat" rather than "curvy" or "voluptuous" is where I draw the line. Where that is completely depends on the woman in question, her own body structure and proportions, and how she carries herself. Some look better slightly overweight than slightly underweight than vice versa.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
FWIW - and this is just me. I like women. I like sex. I like sex with women, in many shapes and sizes. I'll turn down a woman because she's shrewish, or soul-crushingly dull, or has pincers where her fingers should be, but weight isn't really a deal-breaker for me. Or: it is, but only at reasonable extremes.
This Plus, there's a difference between chubby, bigboned, and slobby fat. The first two, definitely. I pass on slobby fat.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Chubby eventually becomes slobby fat.

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
This Plus, there's a difference between chubby, bigboned, and slobby fat. The first two, definitely. I pass on slobby fat.
no fat is fat, do you look down upon all upon junkies, or do you think to classify them by how much heroin they use daily?

Boddington

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mkarim
I was 45 lbs. overweight and lot all that excess weight in 7 months through a strict exercise regiment and careful eating. I stopped making excuses and got down to business. If I can, so can others.

+1, 35 pounds for me, but same idea. If they wanted to lose weight, they could, barring no gentic fuckups. That being said, if she looks like she's be really hot if she lost fifteen or less pounds and she doesn't wear shirts that read "princess" or "juicy", I'm in there like swimwear.

mondayc

Reaction score
Thin please, but I'm 6'2" and 162 pounds. A stubby ******** at my side doesn't flatter my figure. There was one girl about 20 pounds overweight who I tried to introduce to exercise, but it wasn't going to work out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics