• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't they film some of that show outside Park City?

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Damn... A S5 to wrap everything up would've been nice.

I gave up on the show after Season 2. Felt it was just another series spinning its wheels with no pre-conceived ending.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
warriornun.jpg

I'm halfway through the season, and it's damn good. Hopefully, Netflix doesn't kill it, but I don't have a lot of hope.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1858444
I'm halfway through the season, and it's damn good. Hopefully, Netflix doesn't kill it, but I don't have a lot of hope.
I just started it.
I was in between shows and it had pretty good reviews.
So I'm watching and thinking, "the lead in this is cute and pretty good" so I google to see what else she does.
Top news pops up

OF COURSE SHE'S DATING CHRIS EVANS

It's always good to be Chris Evans.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just started it.
I was in between shows and it had pretty good reviews.
So I'm watching and thinking, "the lead in this is cute and pretty good" so I google to see what else she does.
Top news pops up

OF COURSE SHE'S DATING CHRIS EVANS

It's always good to be Chris Evans.
Lol, yeah. I read some speculation that he went public with the relationship to raise the show's profile and maybe help get it a third season. If true, I like him even more now.

Gotta admit, I'm more of a Beatrice fan myself, though...

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Enjoying White Lotus season 2. I love their locations. Like the first season, the location is like a character of its own and making my wife and I long for a vacation. It's not award winning material but I'm invested in the characters, love the visuals and it's entertaining enough that I'm eager for the next weeks episode. The two Italian girls seem like perfect vacation companions.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
AAAABeNco5BUdmICYECNUa4IjjYGKt2cvqvmnJuSzyyUI-fc1TIscSQ-ImwsuHFGjC2is3ea67UMFgb4BlPTJRbsJFMHdOY4R910a56lhoCsU0cmPnqd8PYQuE9DZEguLyBWrTLgmy1CsS9fcZy-h75OxCAKqRbCBOiDR54PtqNYO9_tENI-gumf-aIEgjtHVFU.jpg

Binge watched this 6 ep series last Friday or Sat.

Back in the 1990's, Pepsi was in a soda war with Coke. They were gaining traction with snazzy ads and celebrity endorsers.

(Cindy Crawford made a commercial appearance!)

2c1ab6b55a65015ba1fb25384c643fb4.gif

Their next bright idea was to offer goods for Pepsi points. Buy a Pepsi, get points: redeem for a denim jacket or hat or glasses. Simple enough.

EXCEPT, someone at the ad agency/Pepsi decided to add a Harrier jet(for 7,000,000 points) at the end of the commercial WITHOUT a disclaimer.

A 21 year old biz student decided that he wanted the jet, and wanted to find a way to get it. He recruits a few people...and starts a multi year journey to hold Pepsi to the fire...for said jet.

Very interesting as I do remember the ads and push for Pepsi to overtake Coke back in the day. I was actually at Coney Island(Brooklyn, NY) one day years ago and took the Pepsi challenge(I picked Pepsi.)

Very watchable.

3.9/5.

Last edited:

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
To clarify, the jet was redeemable with 7,000,000 points, an impossible task as it was one point per can. However, the fine print allowed the competitor to purchase the equivalent points for $0.10 a point so he sent them a cheque for $700,000.

They didn't cash it.

lefty

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
To clarify, the jet was redeemable with 7,000,000 points, an impossible task as it was one point per can. However, the fine print allowed the competitor to purchase the equivalent points for $0.10 a point so he sent them a cheque for $700,000.

They didn't cash it.

lefty

Yes...was typing too fast.

(Thanks for spoiling it!)

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1858444
I finished this last night. Netflix better do a S3 explaining what's on the other side of the portal.

When Miguel was being treated by Jillian in like episode 7 or 8, he was really trying to suck in his gut while he sitting.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finished this last night. Netflix better do a S3 explaining what's on the other side of the portal.
Yeah, when Lilith said, "There's a holy war coming. I hope you and I are on the same side." to Beatrice, I got hyped. I'm totally into it getting even crazier.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OmG...
I'm on episode 8, and with a glance, you realize Beatrice is into Ava.
If this happens, it'll be the greatest show on Earf.
You're still in Season 1, right? Second season gets so much better.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads