• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I watched the first two seasons of this on Netflix recently:

MV5BNTFhOTk1NTgtYWM1ZS00NWI1LTgzYzAtYmE5MjZiMDE0NzlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

It took a couple of episodes for me to get into it, but once that happened I really enjoyed it.

Five and Klaus were definitely the stand-out roles and I think that the actors who played them did fantastic jobs. I'm looking forward to the next season (and hopefully there will be one).

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Journeyman have you watched Utopia? i’ve watched about half of the US version. However a review I read states that the UK version which is on Prime as well is far superior in terms of story and characters.

Lighthouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1602102506148.png

Watching Season 2 of The Boys. Its refreshing to see a true American hero like Homelander depicted.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm struggling to think of any good show or movie about werewolves, and can't think of one.

There was a show on Fox just called Werewolf that aired 1 season back in the late 80s. I remember it being pretty decent.

Lighthouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There was a show on Fox just called Werewolf that aired 1 season back in the late 80s. I remember it being pretty decent.

Wolf Lake with Lou Diamond Philips ran for a season. Its on Amazon. It seems like it was just out, but in fact it dates back to 2001.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first Teenwolf was great. Certainly more enjoyable than Avatar or Blade Runner 2049.

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Zerozerozero is decent, great locations. I like finding short little series like these.

Also, the Top Boy series on Netflix is good if a little unbelievable at times. Love me some British crime series.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Journeyman have you watched Utopia? i’ve watched about half of the US version. However a review I read states that the UK version which is on Prime as well is far superior in terms of story and characters.

@Geoffrey Firmin - I assume that you mean the UK TV series about comic books, conspiracies and assassins, rather than the Australian TV series about bureaucracy!

I haven't as yet but, coincidentally, I just got a free, twelve-month subscription to Amazon Prime as part of my new mobile phone plan, so I will probably watch it soon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads