• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Zerozerozero is decent, great locations. I like finding short little series like these.

Also, the Top Boy series on Netflix is good if a little unbelievable at times. Love me some British crime series.
seen Luther?

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Journeyman have you watched Utopia? i’ve watched about half of the US version. However a review I read states that the UK version which is on Prime as well is far superior in terms of story and characters.
@Geoffrey Firmin - I assume that you mean the UK TV series about comic books, conspiracies and assassins, rather than the Australian TV series about bureaucracy!

I haven't as yet but, coincidentally, I just got a free, twelve-month subscription to Amazon Prime as part of my new mobile phone plan, so I will probably watch it soon.

sliq

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can’t wait to go home to watch The Boys.

have started Korean drama series Record of Youth. I’m not one to normally watch these but the main characters are charming.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Getting hyped. Apparently Amazon is no longer going to just drop whole seasons of this show. Going to have weekly episodes. Probably makes sense as I can't remember an ep of The Expanse that wasn't a cliffhanger.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Watched the first 2/3 of the eps last night.

Straight documentary about Indian billionaires who weren't doing everything above board and got caught. Really nothing much more to say. Def worth a watch.

3.9/5.

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I watched the first episode of Gangs of London last night. Jesus Christ!!! That show is a winner

1602714259639.png

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black Sails and Hannibal if you're looking for a binge. Fantastic stuff.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.