• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Castle Rock left me wondering what the hell I just watched .I kept watching to the end sure the confusion would resolve itself but nooooo. Anyhow I agree The Outsider looks like Its going to be really good. The Messiah definitely shows potential 2 eps in.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, who has seen the Bosch series? :lurk:
Seen the shows read the books for years . Enjoy both a lot. Some of the facts are rearranged for TV due to Harry is like 70 yo but very true to flavor nonetheless

Gus_McCrae

Reaction score
OK, who has seen the Bosch series? :lurk:
I’m not current and probably won’t be. I very much enjoyed several seasons... however, the last one or two were no longer strong and I cut it off.
I might go back in some weird circumstance where I need a show for a flight and or something else quirky.

very good out of the gate but losses steam... and so did my interest!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Season 1 was quality. Looking fwd on season 2.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I kinda hated Witcher TBH. It reminds me of a ****** Spartacus heh.
Just finished the first season. More entertaining than I had expected.

I went into it with low expectations and virtually no knowledge, as I'd never read the books or played the games. I really enjoyed it. It did take me most of an episode to realise that the various storylines were set in different timelines, too. From that point onwards, it was interesting to see how things converged.

I enjoyed Henry Cavill in the lead role, the rest of the cast were good, too, and the storylines were entertaining and interesting. I'm looking forward to season 2 but apparently we will have to wait a year or more.

“The Boys” is extremely entertaining

I read the comic ("graphic novel") series when it first came out a decade or so ago. Very entertaining, but also very violent and filthy. If Amazon Prime has a free trial period, I might have to see how the TV series compares with the comic.

The author of The Boys also wrote The Preacher comic series, which has also been turned into a TV series. That's apparently good, too.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Boys had a group, Guardians of the Galaxy, energy that kept it moving. The Preacher, not so much

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Started The Outsider. Moves too slowly - thankfully I streamed 3 episodes back to back although I could care less about any of the characters. Ben Mendelsohn's cop lost me with the obnoxiously staged arrest. The apparent super natural element is kind of lame but I'm somewhat invested in the mini series now so will see how it plays out.

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Picard has started off good...really good. The graphics/special effects on these new Star Trek shows are damn near on par with current big budget movies. Ain't technology grand?

It goes without saying that I have uploaded a 720p file (1.37 gig) and a 1080p file (3 gig) in mkv format to a speedy downloading cloud drive

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads