• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

what suits brands does Seattle Nordstroms carry?

JeffsWood

Reaction score
You think you wouldn't have to resort to the internet to find something like this out but... I am flying through Seattle next month and thought I might organize a bit of a layover to do some shopping etc. But before I go to the trouble of doing that I thought I would find out if it really worth my time. A simple phone call to Nodstroms resulted in serveral transfers and no real answers.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's surprising that you didn't get help when you called. Did you call the location and ask to be put through to the suit department downstairs? Many of the guys down there are great to work with.

To answer your original question though, they carry Hickey Freeman, Zegna, Hugo Boss, Faconnable, and their other house lines. They do not carry the Sartorio made by Kiton stuff. Mario's down the block will have a nicer selection of suits in my opinion, though the service is not as good.

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last time I was there (august) they had HF and Canali, nothing really mind-blowing though. But across the street is a place called Mario's or something like that which seemed to have some higher-end stuff.

JeffsWood

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
That's surprising that you didn't get help when you called. Did you call the location and ask to be put through to the suit department downstairs? Many of the guys down there are great to work with.

To answer your original question though, they carry Hickey Freeman, Zegna, Hugo Boss, Faconnable, and their other house lines. They do not carry the Sartorio made by Kiton stuff. Mario's down the block will have a nicer selection of suits in my opinion, though the service is not as good.

Any Canali? I didn't notice any when I was there a year ago.

I trying calling them again, as I just got the run around today.

JeffsWood

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RedLantern
Last time I was there (august) they had HF and Canali, nothing really mind-blowing though. But across the street is a place called Mario's or something like that which seemed to have some higher-end stuff.

Thanks

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also Butch Blum is in the area, but I've only purchased shoes from them (they carry both Gravati and Martegani). Reasonably friendly and helpful.

I spotted some Attolini in the suit racks once but otherwise, from memory, not nearly as large a selection as Mario's.

padronlover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mario's has a lot of ridiculously high-end stuff...other than and Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack, there really aren't any options.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
In the interest of completeness, they also have Armani and Gucci.

rjmaiorano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very surprised you got the run around on such a simple question. I would call back and ask again to get a for sure.

In addition to the mentioned I am sure they carry Armani Collezioni, Abboud and Versaces diffusion line, Versace Collection. Possibly Dolce & Gabbana.

They'll carry a new house label called Broletto, stay away from it!

I did not know they carried Gucci, I did not know any Nordstrom sold Gucci suits.

MaxJones

Reaction score
Just as a tip from a local, I'd certainly hit Nordstrom Rack, a.k.a. "The Rack", which is just down the street from Nordstrom's in downtown Seattle. I picked up a couple of handsome Sartorio suits there a few weeks back.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads