1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

what suit shall I get?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by armani, Jul 16, 2013.

1. armani

armani New Member

I fully understand their may be information regarding what suits are good and what not but I need something up do date, some opinions on this seasons clothes.
    Anyway I have very important events coming up and need a suit. something that will really make me stand out in a good way but really simple. Nothing flash. Just a good simple suit with very good cut.
    I am thinking about getting Armani colezioni. Are they worth the price tag. I am looking to spend up to £1000.
    What suits would you recommend?

2. conradwu

conradwu Senior member Affiliate Vendor

RTW OR MTM?

RTW I'd recommend Suit Supply. Good fabric/construction.

3. GBR

GBR Senior member

Where do you live?

4. armani

armani New Member

5. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Senior member

Measurements are very important in this case....

6. mp1472

mp1472 Senior member

No

7. harryx2

harryx2 Senior member

I haven't tried Suit Supply so I'm not sure on the quality. Yoox has some very decent deals right now in lesser known brands but you should check them out.