• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you think of this?

Redundant

Reaction score
2j5cro5.jpg

34sl54z.jpg

Hey so some of you may know me as "likeitaloud"'s twin brother, but belive it or not I need some advise.

So about the beard, i think its looking pretty chill right now, ladies will probably digg it but I want to grow it further down my neck cause its really cold outside in the winter. So any idea on like lotions or something that helps hair grow?

And you see on the second pic how there is a suddent difference bw the hair on my head and the pubes on my face? I want it all to blend in and be about the same volume so yea i guess i want some lotion or something.

Now another thing is im thinking of growing full out mustache and maybe stop shaving my unibrow ti maximize the ammount of hair on my face cause chicks like burly men.

So post advices or something and let me know what you think.

Peace homies

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
first, i'd get a haircut

Redundant

Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
first, i'd get a haircut

Dude you missed like the whole point COMPLETELY I want to grow MORE hair not cut it off...Jeez

likeitaloud

Reaction score
This guy is just trolling with a picture he took from a "how can i improve my looks" on a gaming forum. Although by the picture I'm sure you can tell where it came from.

Redundant

Reaction score
OK fine I admit it, I also posted this on your favourite gaming forum but hey, im just trying to get a second opinon.

BTW tonight is my turn to sleep on the top bunk and NO TAKE BACKS on the desert trade k?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by likeitaloud
This guy is just trolling with a picture he took from a "how can i improve my looks" on a gaming forum. Although by the picture I'm sure you can tell where it came from.

Looks like you got an e-stalker, dude.

likeitaloud

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
Looks like you got an e-stalker, dude.

Well he made fun of him on msn for good 10 minutes and than gave me a link to this thread. Doesn't take much stalking from there.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Oh, gaming forums
frown.gif

Kas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love how "ladies will probably digg it" - like he hasn't seen a female in the month it took him to grow the beard.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like how he said 'digg' too. Note the two Gs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads