• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

what do you guys consider big thighs?

lennon420

Reaction score
im 5 9 and 145 pounds and my thighs are about 21 inches with my waist being about 31 inches is this considered big and should i stick to straight leg and more relaxed fits?

Deluks917

Reaction score
No, not even close, which is good because the Sf uniform fits you.

brohymn

Reaction score
I have 22" thighs and sport thin finns.

repressedm

Reaction score
The uniform is American Apparel t-shirt, APC new standards jeans, and jack purcell shoes on a skinny waif.

lennon420

Reaction score
thats good im def gonna try some slimmer fits next time i go to the store. ive always been afraid to try them lol thanks everyone

Comrade Lenin

Reaction score
For the sake of curiosity, what is considered "big thighs" for someone with that weight/height?

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's not like there's rule on this stuff set in stone. However, I'd think something like a 26 thigh with a 30-31 waist is what I'd consider big thigh at that height/weight. 23 to 25 being fairly muscular. This is all relative though, someone else could just as easily consider a different set of values to be completely different.

Casey

Reaction score
I'm 5'7", 30 waist, and 21 thighs. I think my thighs look a little thin.

LooseChange

Reaction score
I think I rule in messed up proportions. I'm 5'4, 28 waist, and 23 thighs. The only reason I wear a belt is to tuck in the extra fabric around the waist, but without a belt, my thighs keep them up.

Anyways, I think you can still sport slimmer cuts. Those relaxed cuts make guys with bigger thighs look boxy imo.

Viktri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm 5 ft 5 with 22-23 inch thighs and 29 inch waist.
I would consider that a decent size for my height.

I have tried the taper route but I like the non-slim fit (regular fit) better. I think it balanced out my thighs.

thebeatblitz

Reaction score
5'8" 175 lb. 34" where I wear my pants, 26" thighs. It took awhile to find decent jeans, but they're out there.

changed

Reaction score
I thought I had big thighs!

5'11'' 175 pounds 32" waist 21" thighs

wearing Even Steven's

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got a small torso compared to my legs, so my thighs are slightly thunderous.

6'1" 160 lbs, 32" waist, 22" thighs

But I look fine in tapered shiz like APC cures and Chimala's slim/straight

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads