• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kitonbrioni
Gucci shirt
Agnona pant
KS belt
Armani socks
DE bluchers

hd04gd6.jpg
synchronizeyourwatchkc5.jpg

synchronizewatcheslu5.jpg
ridesullivansynchronizetc5.jpg

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jpgm - Where do you live that you can wear a peacoat, a sweater over a long sleeve shirt with jeans and boots in the middle of July?

kallun

Reaction score
I´m from Europe and have been on call for two nights without sleep. That´s my excuse for looking a little Euro-trash
smile.gif
Military Tee Dolce & Gabbana Runway jeans tailored by Rebecka. Neil Barrett Boots Rolex Datejust
070721-side.jpg

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
I think Kallun could wear anything and make it look good *blush*

I've always wanted to run a test where you show an outfit on a form to use as the control and have it rated and then show the same thing on a homley person and on a hot person and have people rate how much they like the clothing.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Leather band on your Datejust??

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
I've always wanted to run a test where you show an outfit on a form to use as the control and have it rated and then show the same thing on a homley person and on a hot person and have people rate how much they like the clothing.

I'm sure the results wouldn't be at all surprising. Clearly I have no shame, or self respect.
smile.gif

apocalypse later

Reaction score
jpgm, like the look but I think it could be classier with the shirt tucked in under the sweater. Considering the nice boots and nice peacoat, why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads