• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Your guesses on what he's wearing are all wrong, you can't even see if he's wearing a belt.

i dont know if youre just joking or just dont know...

kitonbrioni always lists what he himself is wearing

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
It's okay Eason, I got it.

bigstar[1].gif
It's not easy to miss his thousands of posts containing nothing but a list of clothes we can all visualize in our head at will.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha my bad i feel like an idiot

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
I am personally very interested in this "** Belt" he lists. If it's what I'm thinking, it's the best article of clothing ever.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So far no hits on the pieces yet
smile.gif
I'll give you guys the shoes because there's not enough details to really make them out, they're Santoni Classicos laceup derbys. Still taking guesses on the other two though
smile.gif

<eating cookie>

m_wave

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
25yh4.jpg

Woooo drizzt is wearing a shirt and no blazer!
inlove.gif
In regards to what you are wearing It's a pair of jeans and a blue polo shirt
tongue.gif

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
From earlier today:

Charvet GM Light Blue Mini Check Button Cuff Shirt
Turnbull & Asser for Bullock and Jones Red/Blue tie
Brioni Navy Suit
EG Berkeleys (black) not pictured

26id4.jpg

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
laugh.gif
Im very rebellious indeed...

regarding Birks,
I do like how the pair I have (Ramses) look, and I do think it fits my aesthetics.
As stated before, I pretty much got the idea from alot of the rakuten shops that sells americana-inspired and repro stuff. In that context sandals and denim isnt an oxymoron, probably because Japan has a strong history of wearing sandals. I basically went for a more playful "Amerikaya" (sp?) approach to the pieces as opposed to period correct (which explains the flat cap aswell). Might sound absurd and probably is a sign of postmodernism
musicboohoo[1].gif

Originally Posted by jet
I cringe every time I see him wearing those and I think he is truely doing that to spite us
crackup[1].gif
Or perhaps a rebellious attitude doing the opposite of what is the consensus in order to get a rise? What I'm surprised at is the fact that SB has such a keen aesthetic eye yet his ownership of those heinous sandals is a clear contradiction of the fact. It can't be that the weather's warm either because that is simply an excuse. Keep doin whatch ya doin Bobo don't listen to us haha!

I start dying every time someone posts birkenstocks (or similar) because I remember one of the guy's response as "the old testament" response in another thread
crackup[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads