• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ruach, did you get the skull jeans in store yet?

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cheap - even sized up jeans look good on you. Bastardo.

rauch - you do skinny but good - are those APC available onling? $$? I'd check, but I can't at work on account of Flash-player deficiencies.

Superstar, nice, and timpo, great jacket and layering; not sure about the shoes, but maybe it's just the angle.

And GS, you should be sipping a Collins and discussing which club you use out of the sand on the 14th.

sbbbjm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Superstar
PICT0212.jpg

first waywt post here
Jankovich cardi
2k by Bingham tee
SD-103's
The Belt belt
Random boots

i'm digging this . . . and jealous that your sd-103's look that good. i'm shorter, and the skinniest i can fit into SDA is 33, so they don't look as long and lean, unless i'm wearing cowboy boots

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Almost impossible to get a good pic out there right now, so this is the best I could do. This outfit isn't contest-worthy, but snow pictures are always fun....

wayw0307-2.jpg

Man, the colors just won't come through at all.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
i, for one, like getsmart's hawaiian shirt
+1, especially since it looks appropriately relaxed without being tent-like as so many similar shirts are on lean guys

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
+1, especially since it looks appropriately relaxed without being tent-like as so many similar shirts are on lean guys

Agreed. The shoes are awesome too. No surprise, but yea.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score

I wish it was snowing here..but then again it would take 5 hours to drive the 6 miles to work,,,,
Dior Homme Jacket (Part Of Suit)
AA V-Neck Tee
Acne Jeans
Dior Homme Belt
Paul Smith Shoes

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely not my thing Jason but I'll be damned if you cannot pull off the strangest stuff. Nice.

Originally Posted by Get Smart
the love is strong in this room
plain.gif

Time you showed all the damn runts how its done. Now, I don't see that nice cane of yours in the pic, was it by the glass with your dentures?
tounge.gif

We kid because we like

ruach

Reaction score
Originally Posted by braidkid
ruach, did you get the skull jeans in store yet?
Not yet.
frown.gif

They should be coming in this week.. I talked to the importing company on the phone yesterday and they'll be getting them to us soon.

Originally Posted by Bona Drag
are those APC available onling? $$? I'd check, but I can't at work on account of Flash-player deficiencies.
Not anymore. They were from Spring/Summer 2006.

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
i, for one, like getsmart's hawaiian shirt
so do i

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GS - the contrast of the laid back hawaiian shirt with the tattoos totally works. Shoes are pimptastic. I too, am dreaming of sandy beaches and randy bitches. All day.

Sauce - very nice even without the colors showing up very well. What shoes are those?

***** - Nice stems

Rye - Really cool. Your style is very LA for a brit.
devil.gif
Acnes look good.

Superstar - Those sd-103's look really good. Damn, I need to get a pair.

timpoblete - That EG jacket kicks ass. Looks good.

drizzt3117 - Suit looks like it fits you well. I think the bottom is just fine. For a more relaxed pose, just allow your index finger to touch your thumb, and the rest of your fingers will follow, forming a natural curve. Just allow your arms to hang naturally, totally relaxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics