What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

I think he's a bot. A pimp-bot.

[​IMG]

Doin' fine like cherry wine... I've got a car full of switches and a stable full of bitches... I've got gold rims on my Caddy and 12 kids who call me "Daddy"...

2. flsxik

flsxik Senior member

feeling tired and uninspired huf hm vintage thrift chrome hearts pbj dirty ass vans [​IMG] [​IMG] blah!

3. seanchai

seanchai Senior member

[​IMG] Merc, Ben Sherman, UNIQLO, cummerbund (?), Kims, UNIQLO, pickers

4. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

That hoodie's been everywhere lately, flsxik. Seanchai, I'd give about 3-4 posts for GS's mod chime-in. I couldn't pull that off but you sure as hell can.

5. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

[​IMG]

This is my new pose. I call it "noticing that the ceiling in my office is leaking."

6. flsxik

flsxik Senior member

WW i love it. I need some black shoes

whodini...i feel you. I have had this thing forever and its pretty much a staple in my weekly clothing rotation. too bad the qulaity is horrible

7. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

I'd love the hoodie if the stripes were a bit thinner.

Brian, with the hair and facial hair you look just like some actor/singer/celebrity. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe toby mcguire, but i think i was thinking of someone else. I'll stick with toby until i can think of a better one. That pose is similar to mine in one of my lectures where, for some reason, there are colored paper lizards on the ceiling.

8. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

Brian, I like the hood on that hoodie a lot. What jeans? They're very nicely worn in.

9. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Brian, I like the hood on that hoodie a lot. What jeans? They're very nicely worn in.

Sauce... I'm disappointed man. First, where is your post? Second, check out the details, or lack thereof, on the jeans. Check the cut. You tell me what the jeans are... Hint - check the wear marks from the fron pockets and the J-fly stitching...

10. Joshua s

Joshua s Active Member

Friday: Inspired by others, decided to start incorporating local scenery into my pics. This was @ local park. [​IMG] I had the camera focused on the front of the bridge when I left it...I think. I guess if I really had bothered to do it properly it'd have come out better. Ah well, it was cold and getting dark, I was in a hurry.... Hmmm, looking at it now, shot could've done with a tighter crop..... Only "new" thing here is the shirt. From Threadless...... Yeah, pretty much my wardrobe right now is about 60% Threadless t-shirts.... I really should diversify. I was going to comment on some people.....but now I've forgotten who.....my brain is fried from that Cal-Physics test I just finished. [​IMG]

11. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

Sauce... I'm disappointed man. First, where is your post? Second, check out the details, or lack thereof, on the jeans. Check the cut. You tell me what the jeans are... Hint - check the wear marks from the fron pockets and the J-fly stitching...

My post is on the way! I'm at work, I can't get the pics off my camera here.

As for the jeans, I second-guessed myself. [Hangs head in shame, walks away]

12. Sabrosa

Sabrosa Senior member

...Second, check out the details, or lack thereof, on the jeans. Check the cut. You tell me what the jeans are... Hint - check the wear marks from the fron pockets and the J-fly stitching...
    They must be True Religion, clearly! Brian, those are size 29, right?

13. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

thanks. It's actually got a detachable scarf buttoned onto it (I bought it that way - wish I could take credit for attaching it myself), which is why the hood is higher up and has that wrapping around the neck.

The jeans are 5ep dude! [​IMG]

Yes they are size 29.

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

I will win this contest with one pic.

15. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

The jeans are 5ep dude! [​IMG]

Yeah, the wear just looked a lot more pronounced than I thought it would (based on the last pics you posted). Anyway, that jonesing for the 5EPxSF jeans is coming back, man....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.