• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Cult, that people power shirt is one of my faves I've seen from you. Tho I like the front more than the back (the rainbow gradation doesnt appeal to me)...and you know i approve of the bovver boots!

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
[eg duffle, steven alan shirt, pendleton shawl collar sweater, cmf homme belt, samurai s5000bk and ktothe wallies]

Good look, but we're hitting 62 or so today, aren't we? You're gonna be sweating, man.

GS, dressing up a little to go vote? That's some old-school sense of civic responsibility right there.
smile.gif

Reaction score
62? i thought you meant i was looking old and trad-ish. oh, well, yeah. i guess it is warming up, eh? cold this morning, though.

getsmart's growing up before our very eyes.

:wipes tear:

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
62? i thought you meant i was looking old and trad-ish. oh, well, yeah. i guess it is warming up, eh? cold this morning, though.

Haha, yeah, what you need are some penny loafers--really lock down that fit.
wink.gif

This whole week's supposed to get all nice and warm. Too bad we got rain to go with it.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Good look, but we're hitting 62 or so today, aren't we? You're gonna be sweating, man.

GS, dressing up a little to go vote? That's some old-school sense of civic responsibility right there.
smile.gif

sheeeit, yesterday we hit 95, today is supposed to be 93, thankfully by thurs we're back down to 70.

civic responsibility is my mistress that I have ballgagged and on her knees

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheapmutha
waywt117iw7.jpg

greyhound
sam
b

CMF, I just realized those are your contest Sammies. That soak did wonders, man, the fit in the legs is absolutely spot-on. Good luck.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
posted this 10 other times already but whatever..pretty boring day...
DSC03538.jpg
wings+horns hoodie that is for sale, only wearing it for a pic of reference samurai contest jeans visvim skynyrds cheap, i like your pics, does someone take them for you or is that self timer

dk7m

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
Dude, my gf has that same shirt! Pandamonium!!!!

Haha, I got that shirt as a gift from last Xmas

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My elusive self in my day to day style clothes for school, Nothin too special:
291967822_e6bc97b467_o.jpg
291967827_96f1af254f_o.jpg
291967829_4badf19d44_o.jpg
Top: FreeWorld Snowboarding Jacket w/ Fur lined hood, Uniqlo School bag, Uniqlo Dress Up Denim, pointy leather shoes, Hair by Gatsby Moving Rubber Spiky something Bottom 2 same as above but Threadless "Flowers in the Attic" shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads