1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonick

sonick Distinguished Member

$10 ratty Hollister jeans.
    Terry-cloth robe.

2. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Yeah, California born and raised here, so I know what you're talking about. SoCal never gets cold enough unless you live in Lake Arrowhead or somewhere else in the mountains, but San Francisco can be decent for minor layering. It's already colder here than it gets on all but the coldest days in San Francisco, though.

ts4them, Yeah, they're really raw. As of right now I still like them, but I'm not sure how much they're going to stretch, so I'm reserving judgment. I basically didn't size down at all, so it could be that they end up stretching too much. The denim isn't particularly great, and I'm not sure what the fading will be like, but the fit's good and they cost me barely anything, so right now they're an experiment.

dk7m, Nicely done.
    Mbrand, I love that first outfit you posted, though you probably have to keep the jacket open--it pulls a lot when you close it.

CMF, Awesome. Your CMF Hommes fit you perfect, their color is amazing, and those boots kick my ass.

How the hell do you know about Lake Arrowhead? Lived there about 11 years.

3. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

How the hell do you know about Lake Arrowhead?

Lived there about 11 years.

Haha, grandparents lived there for years (used to go up there for Christmas), now I have an uncle and aunt with a house up there.

You grow up there? It's beautiful, but seems like it'd be a very quiet place to grow up.

4. whodini

My dad moved from South Pas up there while I was still in middle school. It's a pretty boring place normally and even worse if you're a teenager. My friends and I did have fun hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, and hitting the lake, but really there's zero to do. It's definitely a everyone-know-everyone-else environment, although it is pretty and find myself missing that pace of life at times.

A neighbor I still keep in touch with told me it's already in the 30s at night. Sure you could dress nicely for that, but who the hell would notice? And why?

5. dk7m

dk7m Senior Member

Whodini, you're from South Pas? I'm originally from your rival city (or at least high school), SM [​IMG]

6. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

A neighbor I still keep in touch with told me it's already in the 30s at night. Sure you could dress nicely for that, but who the hell would notice? And why?

The bears and coyotes in the San Bernadino mountains have killer style.

7. 2000dB

2000dB Senior Member

Sorry for the bad quality of the phone pics

[​IMG]

-Comme de Garçons Play tee
    -Alexandre Herchovitch Sweater
    -Bless "fishnet" Pants
    -Old and stinky Adidas

Pants Detail
    [​IMG]

8. whodini

Whodini, you're from South Pas? I'm originally from your rival city (or at least high school), SM [​IMG]
    Ah, so you went to Sub Marino High? I split time between parents growing up in South Pas and Los Feliz until like I wrote earlier my dad moved up to Lake Arrowhead. I actually went to Loyola High. Sauce, I forgot to mention that the only people who dress up in the mountains are the flatlanders. It was considered "uncool" (no pun intended) to wear a jacket above 40 degrees as you'd get used to the cold rarely going below the upper 20s. Hypothermia was definitely in fashion. The bears, cougars, and coyotes know what's up.

9. dk7m

dk7m Senior Member

Ah, so you went to Sub Marino High? I split time between parents growing up in South Pas and Los Feliz until like I wrote earlier my dad moved up to Lake Arrowhead. I actually went to Loyola High.
    Haha Loyola basically robs us of our athletes but at least we still have the nerds

10. cultpop 0217

cultpop 0217 I, Manface

looking good cheap.

today.

:carlface:
    [​IMG]
    scarf my girlfriend made
    aa v-neck
    nikki 6 hobos
    same old slips
    crooked batman poster

[​IMG]

11. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Distinguished Member

RLPL leather jacket
    Brioni polo
    Earl jeans
    TB belt
    Zegna socks
    BJ boots

12. cmrocks

cmrocks Senior Member

Multiple days worth of what I was/am wearing then/now for your perusal!

Way back on the 26th:

[​IMG]

What brand is that sweater? I like the fit and the higher cut of the V on the neck. I'm not a fan of deep V necks.

13. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Distinguished Member

[​IMG]
    polo
    aa
    canes
    mason

14. weirdnjfan1

weirdnjfan1 Senior Member

American Eage Ringer tee
    Uniqlo Khakis (or light weight cotton pants depending on what you call them)
    New Balance 574.

15. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

What brand is that sweater? I like the fit and the higher cut of the V on the neck. I'm not a fan of deep V necks.

H&M, from last year, but I'm about 95% sure they released the exact same sweater again this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.