• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you going to be for Halloween?

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my friend suggested i go as hipster hitler, but i was thinking of being the tin man instead

fry is a good idea too

Jarandas

Reaction score
A priest. Dark suit, black shirt and a piece of white cardboard, probably the laziest costume ever.

If I added a hat and a suitcase I could be the exorcist.

Scooba

Reaction score
justin bieber
laugh.gif

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jarandas
A priest. Dark suit, black shirt and a piece of white cardboard, probably the laziest costume ever. If I added a hat and a suitcase I could be the exorcist.
Do what I did with this costume, attach a 3 foot tall dummy to the front of your outfit so it looks like he's blowing you. (I used a black string tied around his neck that went around my hips. Pretty much invisible.) Won a costume contest with this.
bigstar[1].gif

kylelovesyou

Reaction score
I was gonna be the monopoly man, but I waited too long to order a top hat. It's hard to find costumes that work with my mustache. Last year I was the Swedish Chef.

Jarandas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
Do what I did with this costume, attach a 3 foot tall dummy to the front of your outfit so it looks like he's blowing you. (I used a black string tied around his neck that went around my hips. Pretty much invisible.)

Won a costume contest with this.
bigstar[1].gif

There are going to be kids at the party, even if they´re going to be in a separate room.

And I don´t know anybody, they´re all my new girlfriend´s workmates.

Every parent would be like
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

dinogj

Reaction score
Im going to be a dastardly villan from the turn of the century, top hat, twirly mustache, deviously well dress...

dont worry...I have the roofies and rope to "properly" find a damsel to kidnap *wink*

some of my buds all got legends of the hidden temple shirts as well as helmets and arm/knee guards...they are in the process of creating a shrine of the silver monkey. That group costume is awsome.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jarandas
A priest. Dark suit, black shirt and a piece of white cardboard, probably the laziest costume ever.

Only good if you are taking small children trick or treating.

chroMe

Reaction score
i'm wearing a bespoke leather mozetta (cape), a chrome mask, dying hair silver & some steampunk clothes

East2West

Reaction score
Trickster from the movie Brainscan or a roller derby athlete

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads