• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
You're just butthurt.

Originally Posted by PocketCircle
If I reply, you'll cry, start a goodbye/f**k you all thread and leave SF..................... for two days.

I want a special Moo+SkinnyGoomba special week.

It will be full of shorts, knee-length socks, logo ties, creepy basement pics and sugar mommys.

Now, now children . . .

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
uhoh.gif

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I want a special Moo+SkinnyGoomba special week.

It will be full of shorts, knee-length socks, logo ties, creepy basement pics and sugar mommys.

You're just butthurt.
If I reply, you'll cry, start a goodbye/f**k you all thread and leave SF..................... for two days.

Wow.

Now this thread really IS a digest of WAYWRN.
bigstar[1].gif

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wonder which one of us, ******, each of those attributes is about.

Hows about a trip to Europe Moo? I'd like to see pocket circle in person and see if he's as big of a douche as he is from 3000 miles away.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
Hows about a trip to Europe Moo? I'd like to see pocket circle in person and see if he's as big of a douche as he is from 3000 miles away.

E-thug.jpg

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My attempt at guest-editing - Friday PM 09/25 to Friday AM 10/03

Normally, time allowing, I tend to comment on any look that I either like, appreciate or just find interesting. Attempting to narrow this down was not an easy task...

I appreciate the effort anyone who posts has made, and I could easily have made this much longer but for better or worse here we go:

.........................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A simple casual combination with a well chosen colour combination. Most importantly I have Sport Coat envy:

sep25002.jpg

Laid back look with nice combining:

fred25002.jpg

Okay the leg opening of the jeans is a little too narrow for the shoes for my taste, but it's a minor quibble with what is otherwise a well put together casual look, and one of the best uses of a scarf I've seen in a while:

wddhvbelgravesi.jpg

Excellent fit, nice combining, lovely sports coat and a pretty bird, what more could you want:

2009-09-26.jpg

Would you want to meet these guys on a dark night? :

WAYWT-2251.jpg

I know not everyone was keen on the colour combination, but I liked it (although how anyone actually gets into a pair of current H&M trousers without raising their voice a few octaves is a mystery to me):

bluegreen.jpg

I really like the combining:

img0273f.jpg

One of my favourite suit fits of the week. Great choice of tie too:

YFYF-2009-09-28-re.jpg

Put's to bed the notion that DB's only look good on the tall and slim:

S7309855.jpg

Another great suit fit, but what makes the look for me is the tie and shoe interplay:

928014.jpg

I enjoy Neo's posts because they frequently challenge my pre-conceptions of combinations, which is always a good thing. This one doesn't challenge me - I just want to steal this:

WAYWT-863.jpg

Possibly the best fitting Harris Tweed I've seen. Nice tie too, only minor niggle is the idiosyncratic PS fold, but I'll put up with it :

665003733_5hpwd-X2.jpg

Simplicity:

DSC00738.jpg

I wasn't initially sure about the tie choice, and I'm still inclined to think the same design in navy would work better, but it's grown on me, and in any case this shot was chosen for the suit:

IMG_7764.jpg

The trousers raise what is a simple but effective combination:

9-29a001.jpg

I have a love/hate relationship with cardigans. This one looks good:

in1q.jpg

Probably no surprises here:

waywburgsportcoatfull.jpg

Bold and colourful - what's not to like:

093009full.jpg

Both fit and photography:

PA010189-8.jpg

Casual elegance:

30059817.jpg

A simple combination but very nicely executed:

Picture002-1-1-1.jpg

My looks of the week, possibly controversial, but who cares? It's my choice that matters
fight[1].gif

I have a quibble with the choice of pocket square, but otherwise I love this look - bold and uncompromising:

CIMG5791.jpg

The last thing I expected when I took this role on was to include one of Vox's Friday fit's as my "˜best of', but layered texture and colour...

667732341_D7Wm8-X2.jpg

And knowing I'd get shot if I didn't include this one - here's the pic of the week:

Coat007.jpg

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
I picture it more like this:

goodfellas7.jpg

The most badass Bobby D scene is him as Vito Corleone going back to Italy to kill the olive oil guy.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by srivats
MoK, your selections are A-OK. Great job!

Thanks - I didn't find it easy
smile.gif

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Okay the leg opening of the jeans is a little too narrow for the shoes for my taste, but it's a minor quibble with what is otherwise a well put together casual look, and one of the best uses of a scarf I've seen in a while:

Thank you for the mention and the kind words, ManofKent.

(My new APC jeans are 19,5 cm in stead of 19 cm, but I'm not sure that will help...)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads