• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VISA Rightcliq special promotion - April 12 - May 22 - support our development

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All, We've been chosen by VISA as one of five websites for a special preview of their VISA Rightcliq software, which allows you to add items from different websites to a wishlist, and purchase them easily using credit card information that is stored in a secure location. The link to install the software is here. There is no charge to use the software, and it can be removed at any time. www.rightcliqbyvisa.com/styleforum VISA would like us to encourage our readers to sign up via our link (see directly above), and to give candid feedback on the software in this link. Styleforum does not provide third parties personal information without explicit permission, as you all know. VISA is really interested in making this software a success. As an extra incentive, you can enter a sweepstake for a $250 gift certificate each week. Since the promotion is limited to 5 websites, your chances are pretty decent. The proceeds from this special promotion will go towards much needed development to make this a better place for all of you (no more Mantonian lags!), so we'd appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to download the software, try it out for a bit, and give some feedback. Cheers, Fok.

Reaction score
What's up? Have your eye on a hot new must-have for spring? Would an extra $250 help? Check out Rightcliq by Visa at www.rightcliqbyvisa.com/styleforum, enroll and get a chance to win a $250 Visa Gift Card. No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. Take a look at the rules here. Must be U.S. Resident 18+. Rightcliq by Visa is a new online shopping tool that can help you make smarter shopping decisions, hassle-free. It lets you organize your fashion wants, ping friends for advice, checkout faster on your fave sites and save your tracking info in one convenient place. We’re continuing to improve the tool, which is why we need feedback from fashionistas like yourselves. Enroll for free at www.rightcliqbyvisa.com/styleforum and you’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win a $250 Visa Gift Card - one winner will be chosen each week from that week's enrollees (the promotion lasts until May 22). Then start shopping, play around with Rightcliq, and return to this thread to let us know what you think. Got questions? Post here or PM us directly. Thanks, Kyle RightCliq by Visa Team

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Installed the plugin... Happy to help out SF. Unfortunately, it slows down opening IE8 and creating new tabs drastically. Not sure I can deal with that.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by musicguy
Installed the plugin... Happy to help out SF. Unfortunately, it slows down opening IE8 and creating new tabs drastically. Not sure I can deal with that.

Thanks for your help. They are really looking for this type of feedback. I somehow got the software to stop creating the new tabs, but not sure I can tell how to do it...

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll clarify, it doesn't create new tabs, it just slows down opening new tabs. I'll try to use it when I buy something.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, that's kind of cool. Sure does beat having a folder with a bunch of random bookmarks. Will try to keep using in the future.

Now...WHERE'S MY $250?!?!?!!?
devil.gif

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doesn't work with Chrome.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeWoah
Doesn't work with Chrome.

It doesn't work with Opera either.
frown.gif

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the helpful feedback. Rightcliq currently is only supported by IE and Firefox, but it's helpful to see that many people who use other browsers would like to try out Rightcliq too.

Thanks again!

anon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm trying it out using Brooks Brothers, which has a pretty weird setup. It handles it pretty well, even though the price isn't always correct. It would be really nice if the browser's add-on drop-down menu had something like "Go to Wishspace" so you could get to it a little bit easier, and that it would open the Wishspace in a new tab by default. In the Wishspace, it would be nice if the menu for "View item, Get advice," etc was available by rolling over the item description instead of that tiny arrow in the bottom corner. It would also be nice if it was integrated into the browser's right-click context menu. Kinda weird to call it Rightcliq but right-clicking doesn't activate the feature
smile.gif

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing this is US only?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by anon
I'm trying it out using Brooks Brothers, which has a pretty weird setup. It handles it pretty well, even though the price isn't always correct.

It would be really nice if the browser's add-on drop-down menu had something like "Go to Wishspace" so you could get to it a little bit easier, and that it would open the Wishspace in a new tab by default.
In the Wishspace, it would be nice if the menu for "View item, Get advice," etc was available by rolling over the item description instead of that tiny arrow in the bottom corner.
It would also be nice if it was integrated into the browser's right-click context menu. Kinda weird to call it Rightcliq but right-clicking doesn't activate the feature
smile.gif

Hi there-

Thanks for the feedback. Other users have also noticed inconsistencies in price and it's something we're looking at.

Good suggestions for the Wishspace as well. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads