1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Virtual Clothes Horse website

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by kabert, Apr 7, 2005.

1. discostu004

discostu004 Senior member Affiliate Vendor

actually i will allow returns from ebay too. i just put that when i first started b/c so many people would buy stuff and send it back and OBVIOUSLY not try it on, buyer's remorse. thx

2. kabert

kabert Senior member

Disco (Lance),

I just received the box of stuff I ordered from you -- really, truly excellent. Those Erreghe belts are incredible (your price: $70 each -- Stanley Korschak's shop was asking $435.00 each ... yikes). I understand Erreghe is part of the Brioni family of companies, so I'm not surprised that the quality and design are Brioni-like. Love the Smedley turtlenecks, Luciano Barbera silk/cotton slacks and St. Andrews blazer too.

Total Retail at Korschak: Over $5,000
    Price at VirtualClothesHorse: under $700

Thanks again. "I'll be back"

3. discostu004

thanks.
    at one time i think erreghe was repped by Bizzocchi's place, and i tried to get into them but i think they dropped that line. not 100% sure, but i think that's right.

glad it worked out for you

4. kabert

kabert Senior member

How much longer will the 30% off sale last?

5. discostu004

I'll probably keep those prices as they are for awhile.

6. kabert

kabert Senior member

Lance,

Have you thought of adding in a "what's new" feature to your web store? Just as you have a carve-out for clearance items, it'd be nice to be able to search solely "new" items. If that's possible already, I'd be interested to know how to do it.

Thanks

7. discostu004

actually i have thought about that. if you go in right now and search these terms individually it will show what is new within the past 30 days:
    arrival
    brand new

search those 2 terms and each will bring up something different but i know what you're talking about and agree it's a good idea.

8. demeis

demeis Senior member

virtual clothes horse rocks. I just got a lorenzini shirt and a canlali for less than $200. Thanks stu i appreciate your work

9. discostu004

thanks, always a pleasure
    thx
    lance

10. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

I just wanted to add to this thread and say that it's an absolute pleasure dealing with Lance. I just got a shipment of 11 items in and am very satisfied overall. Obviously he has great merchandise, but the guy also goes far above and beyond when it comes to customer service, and I don't think i've ever met anyone that answers emails so fast.

11. surrealkiller

surrealkiller New Member

definitely a great store....i have my eyes on some shoes now, just have to pull the trigger [​IMG]

12. jcusey

jcusey Senior member Dubiously Honored

I might as well pile on. I ordered some Mantellassis from Lance last week, and I got them yesterday. They're great shoes, they were at a great price, and Lance is a pleasure to work with.

Lance, more Mantellassis, please.

13. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

I'll add too - I've bought from Lance before and his service and products are top notch.

I also ordered a pair of Mantellassis - the burgandy monk boot. It was the most beautiful pair of shoes I ever had, for a moment. They're too small for me. He'll have them available soon on his site, size 9.5 / 42.5.

14. Demeter

Demeter Senior member

I tell ya what, if you can discount that pair of mustard Artiolis another $10, I'm sold. [​IMG]

15. taillfuzz

taillfuzz Active Member

Just received my Mantellassi 897s and they are fantastic. Lance still has another pair of these great shoes in size 10.