• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Guillermo

Reaction score

The sunglasses like I said are gold & brushed silver, b&l ray ban USA bg3270 is engraved on the bridge, both lenses have bl edged close to the hinge I have the case and the cloth, they are driving series chromax aviators, the ray ban logo on the right lense is raised letters

Thanks so much @Guillarmo.@musehead, please can you explain to me a bit further more simply. Thanks you.

Last edited:

juliancd

Reaction score
Hi @guillarmo, I have just seen similar pair of ray ban sunglasses that is just like mine but its a black one.can you check it out for please and let me know what you think. It's called luxury vintage sunglasses.THanks so much

oosterling

Reaction score
@Guillermo those are precious metals with blue ultragradient mirrored lenses. They are quite valueable. One of the most even as they are really popular too. Theyre however in a wrong case. The ug lenses ae definitely not chromax and pm come in different cases.
I think pm are from begin/mid 90s. Thr chromax series is mid 90s onwards i think.

Last edited:

oosterling

Reaction score
@bduncan13

Definitely not bausch and lomb. So not vintage. They look like ray ban wings but yours are fake. The ray ban logo is on the wrong side even for crying out loud
:))

Last edited:

jamesmkeart

Reaction score

hey there, i'm curious if you can help me out here -- i inherited this pair if b&l rb3 trugreens from my father & frankly, they look terrible on me, so given the solid condition they're in, i decided to sell them. i did my research and gathered the specs (no pun intended, really), and i believe the information i've listed them as on ebay to be correct. i just got an offer for $30 and am feeling a bit discouraged. am i misinformed about these? or was that person just displaying some serious wishful thinking price-wise...

anyhow, here is the link to the listing. if you are able, i'd love your insight, @musehead
as you seem to know exactly what you're talking about. also, if anyone else has input, please, feel free !
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291583233028 

thanks !

-mel

You might want to get more than zero feedback if you're going attempt to sell those for that much.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carwyn