• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been trying to resist BF4. No time to grind it out to the kit I really would want.

Also, it will probably bring my PC (which I actually built specifically to play BF3) to its knees.

Last edited:

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://www.ongamers.com/articles/ri...cannot-stream-dota-2-blizzard-games/1100-261/

Documents obtained by onGamers reveal that players competing in Season 4 of the LCS may not stream or advertise a slew of other games including Dota 2, StarCraft 2, Hearthstone, World of WarCraft, and World of Tanks.

2013-5032433440-1985-.png

Last edited:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've heard nothing but problems with BF4. Across all platforms. The PC version alone is supposed to be a buggy mess.

eddiemczee

Reaction score

iamacyborg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Turn Kinect off?

Why does it even need to be on for a game that's not using it?

So close to being able to build my new PC, just waiting for the goddamned motherboard to arrive.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Here's a video of the cursing awareness in action:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Turn the headphones down a bit if you're wearing some.

I actually think it's pretty funny. Note I own a PS3 and have no intention on upgrading to the next generation in the next few years.

Last edited:

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Was given The Last of Us as a birthday gift and it arrived yesterday. Won't have time to dive into it till next week, but I did put in a small amount of time. Amazing that they have squeeze graphics like that out of a PS3. Flawless presentation on the intro.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Been trying to resist BF4. No time to grind it out to the kit I really would want.

Also, it will probably bring my PC (which I actually built specifically to play BF3) to its knees.

I've heard nothing but problems with BF4. Across all platforms. The PC version alone is supposed to be a buggy mess.

It runs great on my PC (2500k, 8gb DDR3 1600, HD 6950) at High settings. I do hate origin and having to use the browser to navigate into the game...

My brother had an issue where if he quit the game it didn't ACTUALLY close all the way. He had to go into Task Manager to end the BF4.exe in order to start the game again. I don't have this issue it seems.

Last edited:

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It runs great on my PC (2500k, 8gb DDR3 1600, HD 6950) at High settings. I do hate origin and having to use the browser to navigate into the game...

My brother had an issue where if he quit the game it didn't ACTUALLY close all the way. He had to go into Task Manager to end the BF4.exe in order to start the game again. I don't have this issue it seems.

Those are my exact system specs. Good to know, thanks.

The browser isn't bad, but having to completely restart the game every time makes it really benefit from an SSD.

eddiemczee

Reaction score

Was given The Last of Us as a birthday gift and it arrived yesterday. Won't have time to dive into it till next week, but I did put in a small amount of time. Amazing that they have squeeze graphics like that out of a PS3. Flawless presentation on the intro.

If I may suggest, I would highly recommend playing it on hard mode. I read many recommendations on doing so, but I still chose to play on Normal. While the game was fun and still challenging at points, I think you will really feel the suspense in Hard mode with less ammo and items around to deal with enemies.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Play it on Hard mode. God, its such a great game.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I typically play story driven games on normal for two reasons. First I believe that "normal" should be considered how the developers intend the game to be played. Second I am in it for the story, not the challenge.

If I play it again, I'll try a different difficulty.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I played it in normal first and then in all the harder difficulties. After the first playthrough you´ll want to experience it all over again.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchaslimprix