• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VictorSF mini-blog

VictorSFreturn

Reaction score
^

I'm sorry I forgot!
shog[1].gif

I will try to take a photo of the back of the pack and belt this weekend
nod[1].gif

VictorSFreturn

Reaction score
Last edited:

kyojura

Reaction score
fuuuuuuuuuu these pics of double monkstraps has convinced me to get a pair. Great thread, thanks for taking the time to take these pics and share them.

gambit50

Reaction score
Overcoat and jacket look nice. What brand(s)?

Not a fan of all the browns. I think it is the gloves in combo that are most bothersome. The pic where you stripped a bit is without the issue.
I do have to say that with all the no break love on this board, if you go that route the hem needs to be angled.
Floating barely about your laces is one thing, on the backside this height is just no good.
It is prevalent around these parts and I cannot understand why.
Obviously, for a pair of denim they are not constructed that way. Or did you have bespoke jeans made, Victor?

Did you jump in that ice hole to fish or hunt polar bear?

VictorSFreturn

Reaction score
Overcoat and jacket look nice. What brand(s)?

Not a fan of all the browns. I think it is the gloves in combo that are most bothersome. The pic where you stripped a bit is without the issue.
I do have to say that with all the no break love on this board, if you go that route the hem needs to be angled.
Floating barely about your laces is one thing, on the backside this height is just no good.
It is prevalent around these parts and I cannot understand why.
Obviously, for a pair of denim they are not constructed that way. Or did you have bespoke jeans made, Victor?

Did you jump in that ice hole to fish or hunt polar bear?

Thank you!

Coat, jacket, jeans, shirt - bespoke
Normal length jeans, I simply pulled them up when it was on the dirty snow, and forgot to lower them back to the shooting scene.
biggrin.gif

Hole, hunting and fishing - it's good! But polar bears went to a nearby park, I am not able to find any...

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My take is that Victor is modelling...
Carefully selected setups, professional photography, etc
What he wears is top notch, though.

We know he's modelling, and we know who he's modelling for. But the looks are always interesting, in fact amongst the most worthwhile stuff posted here even when I don't like the specifics (the jeans in particular are not my favourites), and he's always very careful not to advertise for his employer directly so he's not breaking any forum guidelines. So he's very welcome.
biggrin.gif

VictorSFreturn

Reaction score
Once again - I'm not a model!
devil.gif
I am a regular customer a tailor. Many things that I have - all purchased at different places.

I work only for themselves.

And my business has nothing to do with fashion and tailors.

You really hurt me and that I was working for someone else and that I though I was an advertising model!

I just let my tailor to use my pictures. But I do not work for him!

And for all the things I'm paying real money lavishly his tailor, while having a small discount, which is not as great as you might think.

At this set point.

Or again I offended. Really offended.

Thank you for your understanding!
nod[1].gif

VictorSFreturn

Reaction score
biggrin.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads