• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think your right. Sprung toe is not that aggressive.

its 2045. i found a pair in my size today.

Aviv

Reaction score
I'll pay a $100 fee if someone gets me a pair of guidi service boots or derby shoes plus shipping to Boston.

Skell6009

Reaction score
Stopped by the sample sale again today.

Tan horsehide (already spoken for)

Dust black calf (already spoken for)

Olive Guidi Calf service boots (already spoken for)

And no pictures but I also got the size 13 Tan Bison boots (also spoken for)...

Last edited:

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, definitely envious! Have enough pairs but wouldn't turn down a pair of horsehide service boots or derbys in 10.

zr0e

Reaction score
By the time I got there it was pretty picked over. Managed to get 2 pairs for members but there wasn't that much left. Hopefully they view it as a success and do it again.

zr0e

Reaction score
And these are the two I was able to get. They're both pretty nice!

Last edited:

zr0e

Reaction score
they're [chicago?] tan latigo. last is unknown to me.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did the same, Absolutely love the boot but now we must wait till September and I don't have the patience for that. Going to have to buy a few pairs to fill in the gap.
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

Haha, I hear you. Now I want a black, non-chukka boot. With that in mind, I'll likely be giving Red Wing or Wolverine (1000 Mile) a whirl.

I'm intending on wearing my during light snowfall and rain during the Fall/Winter season. Chances are that I'll forget about it for a little while.
sarcasm.gif

IIIrd Icon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
[COLOR=FF00AA]Viberg Sample Sale @NYC:[/COLOR]
'Tho best make-ups [on my size] were mostly gone by closing time, Friday, i was fortunate to snag a 2-tone Country Derby Brown Waxed Flesh__CommandoSole on an old "mountain last", as per Brett

Swung by again Sunday & came away w/ Derby Shoe English Tan Latigo__ 1035 last on Dainite & some quirky olive-greenish Bison Boot:__ 110?? on white Vibram Silvato, like Christys***WARNING!!! Steeze not for every1:)

Pardon the iPhone pix. Will get decent shots later:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads