• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

p0rkbelly

Reaction score
From sale, Wings and horns

Those caught my eyes too, I went back to look for black boots, but in my size there appeared to be two different grains on the uppers, so the leathers did not match between each boot...

I knew I should have scored the Black CXL or Stealth Yesterday.

Chop Chop

Reaction score
Those 310's look great. Basically what I proposed for the GMTO sans capote add eyelets.

p0rkbelly

Reaction score
I just got back from the sale again. Walked right in and it was empty. Still a lot of inventory of the common stuff. Larger/Small sizes you have more options.

Album of all the tables and some things I found interesting:

http://imgur.com/a/GLP8L

I think you can get the Olive Calfskin Service boots GYW in almost every size still. Also Horween Derbys (in almost all colors) in any size. As everyone mentioned, those were the most numerous.

I was tempted by by the Gray Calfskin Service Boots (Guidi) with Leather Bottoms. Also tempted by Dusk Calf Derbys. Needed to resist though -- thankfully they were out of the Olive Derbys. There are some really nice ***** Calf and French Calf Boots, but, not my size. Lots of good stuff in larger sizes.

Last edited:

p0rkbelly

Reaction score

Bobbo316

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got back from the sale again. Walked right in and it was empty. Still a lot of inventory of the common stuff. Larger/Small sizes you have more options.

Album of all the tables and some things I found interesting:

http://imgur.com/a/GLP8L

I think you can get the Olive Calfskin Service boots GYW in almost every size still. Also Horween Derbys (in almost all colors) in any size. As everyone mentioned, those were the most numerous.

I was tempted by by the Gray Calfskin Service Boots (Guidi) with Leather Bottoms. Also tempted by Dusk Calf Derbys. Needed to resist though -- thankfully they were out of the Olive Derbys. There are some really nice ***** Calf and French Calf Boots, but, not my size. Lots of good stuff in larger sizes.
Love those grey boots. Thanks for the album.

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think they priced the GYW stuff a bit high. I tried on the guidi boots and they looked good, but I wouldn't drop 500 bucks on them. Maybe at 400, and definitely at 300 at which point they would fly.

DuckOB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice shots p0rk. I hope if they don't sell them all they will put them online. I like the 245 and 145. Any idea how much they are selling those for?

jp2k1

Reaction score
They are interesting boots. I had to wear beat up jeans to make it work. Must be something about the horns.

Those caught my eyes too, I went back to look for black boots, but in my size there appeared to be two different grains on the uppers, so the leathers did not match between each boot...

I knew I should have scored the Black CXL or Stealth Yesterday. 

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

From sale, Wings and horns

these looked better in person that I thought they would. did anybody get these?

p0rkbelly

Reaction score
Both boots look wonderful. Can we gt some more pics of the brown waxed flesh?

Will do that later! I need help identifying the last as well -- unless it's obvious? Brown Waxed Flesh Service Boot, danite soles, plain toe....
I think they priced the GYW stuff a bit high. I tried on the guidi boots and they looked good, but I wouldn't drop 500 bucks on them. Maybe at 400, and definitely at 300 at which point they would fly.

They were all $400, unless you were talking about the gray ones? The Gray ones were Stichdown. I might go back tomorrow near the end of the sale and try and bargain for the guidi at $300.
Nice shots p0rk. I hope if they don't sell them all they will put them online. I like the 245 and 145. Any idea how much they are selling those for?
245/145? Not too familiar with them. I would say the average was $400 for everything...$500 for CXL in a popular last or French Calf.

linafelt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For you 310 last fans. Olive Guidi calf. Picked this up at sale. I was looking to do a makeup just like this.

I don't think that's a 310... Different heel, and not so much spring in the toe. But A truly great boot. I wonder if it is an experimental last..?

Last edited:

p0rkbelly

Reaction score
I don't think that's a 310... Different heel, and not so much spring in the toe. But A truly great boot. I wonder if it is an experimental last..?
If those have a black tongue, they were for a Japanese retailer...forget the name though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads