• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

seer

Reaction score
" If you are going for comfort I would suggest the Vibram - I have a special order in right now with Viberg using a Vibram #1743 Bologna sole." Thanks seer for sharing your experience.... very helpful. Have a great week!

DuckOB

You too...

guyferguson

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My apologies for the short notice, but we will not be posting another round of sale boots today. We're working on a few different projects simultaneously at the moment (we'll have an exciting announcement later today) and we did not have a chance to shoot the next batch yet. I'm going to try to get them done today, in which case i can put them up tomorrow, but i'll confirm here and on our Twitter account later today.

Finn666

Reaction score
thanks for the info Guy!
looking forward to that exciting announcement today and the sale tomorrow then ;)

qubed

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bah, tracking for my boots have been "Item on hold at postal facility to verify address of recipient" since 5/27. Anyone else have this issue?

guyferguson

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score

Viberg Boot is excited to announce our first ever pop-up shop, taking place at Chapter & Verse Agency in New York’s Lower East Side from June 15-18. Come shop a selection of exclusive styles or get fitted on site for a custom pair of boots. This is the largest range of Viberg product that has ever been made available and is a unique opportunity to become acquainted with our brand. We will also be hosting a party to celebrate the official launch of viberg.com (details to follow).

Brattman

Reaction score
I'm a nancy boy who puts trees in all my Vibergs. I'm often on my feet for a lot of the day and can get pretty sweaty down there, so I use shoe trees to absorb the moisture and extend the life of the boot. I just use really cheap ones purchased from Nordstrom Rack. They're made by Woodlore and cost around $10-15.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads