• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kingk

Reaction score
For 310 lovers S&S release

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think there’s a version of the moss on 1035, Neil from Standard & Strange mentioned one of the 310 models was changed to 1035.
2/3 both the moss and cuio horse have been cancelled on the 310 last. I believe it was cuio that will be on 1035, but it could be both of them. He did add the Essex 310 to his store today though which is the only one from the .co.jp gallery to make it to production in that last.

Last edited:

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wow that's the cheapest I remember seeing horsebutt.

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that Moss horsebutt the Derby boot?
4994789F-1169-41E0-80B3-702E0647A7E4.jpeg

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got a sizing question. I wear a really comfy 8.5 in 2030 and just got in some sz 9 on 2020. They definitely fit, but I can wear my thickest socks (manual laborer heavy socks) with them and I'm wondering if that means in the future I should consider going down to an 8.5 in 2020. I feel like I'm kind of in-between the sizes on this last.

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What’s sizing like on the 310s? Half down from 2030 or the same?

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score
I've got a sizing question. I wear a really comfy 8.5 in 2030 and just got in some sz 9 on 2020. They definitely fit, but I can wear my thickest socks (manual laborer heavy socks) with them and I'm wondering if that means in the future I should consider going down to an 8.5 in 2020. I feel like I'm kind of in-between the sizes on this last.

I'm wondering if you have fairly narrow feet? Just in a general sense, if I can wear my thickest socks with brand new boots comfortably, it usually means they will end up too big for me as they break in. I like my boots fitting rather snug as a personal preference. Others here will know better, as I don't have experience with the 2020.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if you have fairly narrow feet? Just in a general sense, if I can wear my thickest socks with brand new boots comfortably, it usually means they will end up too big for me as they break in. I like my boots fitting rather snug as a personal preference. Others here will know better, as I don't have experience with the 2020.
The boots aren't brand new, they're new to me, another user (I think he's here too, but I found him through reddit) couldn't fit the last with his wide feet so I bought them off him. The footbed isn't broken in, but it has a bit of toe creasing. I should have put that in the original post too. I also prefer them a bit snug at the beginning.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads