• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Versality of Lobb Red Museum

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking at a pair of JL red museum shoes. I have looked for images of how this color ages over time. Anyone own these and can comment?

What color suits/pants work best with this color? I am stepping out on the limb here.

Thanks

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I think I know what you are talking about, I had a pair, my only words of advice would be.... don't do it.

+1

Put it like this - I don't own them, and don't plan to.

Macallan

Reaction score
Slighty more versatile then EG's Old Rose, I would limit them to jacket and trouser combos (and not worn with suits); however, bear in mind, you will wear them less often compared to other shoes.

Do you worn a pair of blue shoes, they are a more conservative option and something you will wear more often - I have EG shoes in old rose and midnight blue antique, they latter are worn more often. If you want a different option, something you do not you plan to wear all the time and understand the limitations- go for it.

Stirling

Reaction score
The colourway is somewhat comical, so I think they'd suit you
biggrin.gif

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sterling, I see you're riding my nutzzz again and contributing absolutely NOTHING, as with most of your posts. I am starting to think English is your tertiary language and that's why you come of as an ass in most of your posts, even those not involving me.

I appreciate it, though :) It's been awhile...my offer still stands..anytime, anywhere internet tough guy. That's about all you'll get from this small-timer. Now do you care to put up or just keep riding my nutzz? :slayer:

Last edited:

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've seen those red Lobbs and they are stunning; however, I can't imagine being able to pair them with clothing on a regular basis. Same thing with the green Lobb's that I'd love to have, but I know I'd wear them once a year, if that. Heck, it's hard enough for me to find occasions to wear my navy shoes. I love seeing the "fancy" colors, but based on my experience with the more conservative navy, I'll just enjoy seeing them in the store, not my closet.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I have a pair of navy that I love, they get plenty of use.
My concern is that they won't get worn enough, I was hoping they were more toward an Oxblood or Bordeaux in color.

I have two pairs of oxblood and I don' wear them at all..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads