• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vass Group buy II - Worldwide, Australia, Singapore

arahat

Reaction score
Thank you guys. I am confident the group buy will turn out nicely.

@hentaisan and @63AMG, I've added and/or changed your orders.

If you have contacted me by now, rest assured your order has been added or changed.
I have just sent the list to Vass for pricing. It should take around a week or 2.

If you are still interested but did not make this pricing deadline, as long as you can confirm your order and settle payment by mid-late June 2014, we are happy to accept new additions.
Have a good weekend everyone.

spike66

Reaction score
Hi arahat,

Sorry I am late to the party, can I join in to play?

I will do the following:

1. Italian model 65 Old English II. size 39.5 U-last, museum plum, double taper to single leather soles + flush metal toe taps
2. U-Cap derby, size 39.5 U-last, antique cognac shell cordovan or whiskey shell cordovan, double taper to single leather soles + flush metal toe taps

diadem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
arahat, could you add flush metal toe taps to mine? Sorry, I meant to ask you sooner.

jas0nt

Reaction score
Can I please change my order to:

jas0nt - Italian model 77 / U-last, dark cognac boxcalf, with flush metal toecaps. For reference, identical like these

Thanks.

Last edited:

arahat

Reaction score
@spike66 Added your orders to the working list. The prices of your orders should be comparable to similar orders when we get the quotes. Cheers.

@diadem Added to the working list. Cheers.

@jas0nt Changed your order in the working list. Cheers.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I misremembered the deadline for this, nice to hear I can settle up before June and squeak in.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I misremembered the deadline for this, nice to hear I can settle up before June and squeak in.

I misremembered the deadline for this...love this new word. Brother of misspoke.

mimo

Pernicious Enabler
Reaction score
Sorry to be a nuisance: could you please amend my size to 43? I find 43.5 a little generous in the F, and I understand the Budapest is also quite a long last. Really excited about these shoes!

hentaisan

Reaction score
Oh yea, I figure this isn't of any urgency, but we can get accessories right? I heard good things about their belts so I was wondering if I can get a quote.

Cheers

arahat

Reaction score

Will you post all the prices here so that we can see how much other options cost as well?

PM sent.

@mimo I've changed your order in the working list. Cheers.

@hentaisan Sure, I'll ask what the Vass belts cost when included in the group buy.

al128

Reaction score
Hi Arahat,

could you squeeze me in with the following request for a quotation:

41 Norweger model,
Peter last, welted,
cognac boxcalf, double sole +toe tabs

size 42 (tbc),

cheers and thx,
Alfred

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads