1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Urban Research Slim Fit Cropped Pants - Made In Japan - Fits Size 31/32 - NEW- FREE SHIPPING WORLDW

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by click here, Feb 25, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. click here

click here Well-Known Member

Got these cropped pants imported from Japan. The pants has a cool navy grey texture and I really like the fabric. Unfortunately, I have to sell it because I got the sizing wrong.

The legs are cut a lot shorter than I expected so if you have long legs then they're probably not for you. I'm 1m 75cm and they land a bit above my ankles, but then again these are cropped pants. The fit is pretty slim (not skintigh) and has a really nice taper, nice roomy top block.

Here are the measurements

Waist 32 inch
    Front Rise 10.2 inch
    Back Rise 13.5 inch
    Length 26 inch
    Leg Opening 6.8 inch

The pants is Brand New with Tag

Got it $150 shipped from Japan

Selling it for $110>$105 shipped worldwide

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  2. click here

click here Well-Known Member

Small price drop

$110>$105 shipped worldwide.

Come on. It's a well made brand new pants from Japan. Great deal :)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.