1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Unlined, completely unconstructed jackets

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by maraca2020, Feb 19, 2013.

1. maraca2020

maraca2020 Well-Known Member

Thanks; I also think they look better with a fabric with more give, any opinions?

2. MTLinStyle

MTLinStyle Senior member

Just curious as to what Canali Kei SC run at Nordstrom Rack for? as well as whether they have good selection of patterns and in sizes 40R-42R?

3. katabatic

katabatic Senior member

Mine has a couple for $600 each (I think the retail price at the mainline store was around $1400 if I remember the tag right). They're clearance from the mainline Nordstrom store, so selection is going to be highly variable. My Rack has 2 in my size (EU 52) and one in a 54 (last time I looked, anyway).

1 person likes this.
  4. AHS

AHS Senior member

With summer approaching, I am looking for a very affordable option. Any suggestions?