• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

We still have a few sales models left. Please let me know if you have any questions.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Edward Green new arrivals. Henley on the 888 last, one in Cloud Antique and Flannel Suede and the other in Dark Oak and White Calf
Enjoy the pictures and your week gentlemen.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Alden natural chromexcel, Truebalance Indy boot and Barrie ptb. No storm welt on the Indy so it almost looks Barrie.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Edward Green Westminster
888 last Mink Suede
82 last Tobacco Suede
Great spring shoes, enjoy your weekend gentlemen.

Last edited:

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some Carmina double monks on the Inca last.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Part 1 of our Carmina spring suede sale!

Snuff and Verde are on Rain last and the Dark Brown on Randa. Rain and Randa are almost the same fitting. We suggest the same size. Please send me PM for sizes and price. Have a great weekend gentlemen.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Alden new arrivals.

Natural chromexcel and reverse chamois in navy.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Spring sale items for Carmina and Trickers, loafers on Forest last sizes 8.5UK up to 10.5UK. Trickers cap toe boot dark brown suede 2298 last, Trickers monkey boot snuff suede 5420 last. Both boots many sizes. PM me for any questions you have!

glyoung

Reaction score
Apologies if this isn't directly related to Unipair, but a question about Korean shoe sizing: does it take after US or UK/EU width? For example is a 285E equivalent to US10E or US10D?

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Two Trickers longwings we have on sale right now. Coffee calf and black scotch grain. Both on the 2298 last and leather soles. Please PM me with any questions.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads