• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trip to Italy

Insurance man

Reaction score
Looking at planing a trip to Italy next summer does anyone have any suggestions of travel agency's to go thru. I have never gone and I am looking at taking my wife to do a little shopping for her and I both. I am thinking about doing 5 days on the ground. Any ideas? All help is appreciated in advance.

Britalian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Next summer?!?
Unless you are in the southern hemisphere and you are talking about 2/3 months from now, why not do it independently. Plenty of time to plan.
See tons of other threads for places to see on various time schedules.

soul71

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm italian.
If you tell me what would you like to see most (art cities ? Countryside ? Beaches ?) then I might be of help...

culture

Reaction score
If you have 5 days and youre interested in shopping go to Rome. You wont be able to see half of what Rome has to offer in just 5 days but theres plenty of shopping. If you want a change of scenery: take a day trip up to Pompeii. Or take 2 days, fly/drive/train up to Venice, spend the night and head back.

If money is no object, call a travel agent and tell them what youre interested in (shopping, history, beaches).

If you want to keep an eye on the costs and since you have 9 months make a budget for what you want to spend each day (flight, hotel, meals, tips, etc). Then keep an eye on kayak.com or any other travel website until you find a flight that youre happy with or that is below your budget. Do the same for your hotel. Research your hotel on Tripadvisor.com before you confirm a reservation.

sns23

Reaction score
I would go to Northern Italy over 5 days compared to just Rome. Start in Florence, then to Podova, and end in Venice.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads