• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i44mu0.jpg
just wanted to get this here on this page. goddammm edit: on the other hand, really glad I have a calf moto from last season since there will not be any calf again.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder if calf suede (if that is lamb? it just looks kind of thin, but the pictures are small) would work better to make it stand out more and sort of reference the thickness of name tape on other military jackets.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I want it to remain subtle, like a passing reference with anonymous blankness as well - the lamb suede patch does just perfectly for this. Also, it wrinkles with the rest of the jacket and will pick up a bit of character and look insanely cool 6 months down the line.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
also note that in real life, the two shades of the lambskin and the lamb suede are the same color, it's just the light in the picture bouncing off the leather and being absorbed by the suede.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm having trouble deciding which is my favorite TOJ piece now.
redface.gif
That CWU45 Bomber is sex on a stick. The Quilt DR is amazing. The new A2 Bomber is making me ****. If I say that I feel like I am mistreating the new Moto, which is amazing as **** and has reached perfection. I don't even know dudes. TBH I am scared that I can't top these later down the line.
redface.gif

kalZomb

Reaction score
The flight jacket is awesome. Here's some bad shopped version of what I think the whiskey would look close to:
bujT6.jpg

Soulrebel

Reaction score
14d3vy8.jpg
quick pic of the bbjacket not the nicest pic but just wanted to show. the quality is not normal this is so nice. My dad who had a long career in fashion said it was one of the nicest pieces of suede/leather he had ever seen. only one thing. no tote? thought that al the new jackets got a tote? not a problem but was just wondering.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
yeah no tote with the Bball, sorry guys. The totes are quite expensive to make (some people actually send them back to us when getting remakes and I don't even know why :p) and normally we didn't give those with the varsity jackets, etc - and the Baseball jacket is essentially the new varsity.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jesus chris, drew. fast ass shipping to MI. of course i was in my basement cleaning while the mail lady came. have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up.

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

Reaction score
Oh my ****. That is beautiful. I can't decide which one I want.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
Is the CWU45 collar the same as bomber, or more like the collared moto?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads