TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. jslade

jslade Senior member

Thank you. I am stoked I re-ordered, man. Whiskey is the bomb. You ordered recently too right?
    Not yet. I need to find some time to get my sizing down. In hindsight, the previous one was too tight on me and a shade too long. I want a fit like yours! There's no rush for me, though: it's not like I would be able to wear it anytime soon, living in Texas and everything. [​IMG]

Echoing the love for the redesigned bomber. I'm going to pick up one in brown later on in the summer.

Drew, how long is the turnaround time for the bombers? I remember reading somewhere that, as they're made in a separate factory from the other ToJ leathers, that turnaround times are a few weeks longer for them. An estimate would be great, so that I can plan when I need to place my order to get it in time for when it starts to cool down again.

2. Blackmaged

Blackmaged Senior member

What's up fellas, I recently picked up a sweet black lamb bomber from jslade. I'm really loving this jacket - my first ToJ - but there's a small hickup that I feel I need to ask about. When I wear the jacket unzipped all is well... but when I zip it up, there seems to be almost some sort of ballooning in the back. Is it because I bought it a little too big? I'd be slightly pissed off if I screwed up the sizing since I've really grown fond of this jacket [​IMG] Camera's out of commission right now, but I'll take pics ASAP.

3. dibango

dibango Senior member

これがいい、だろう。
    [​IMG]
    In exchange, I request a fit pic of cwu45, drew [​IMG] I think ToJ has reached the level of conceptual weapon.

[​IMG] How's that?

4. umhaha84

umhaha84 Senior member

Luv the bomber with collar up. Is there are tab or some sort to hold them together?

5. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Loooks great, Tonio!

It would be nice to see the size of the new shearling compared to the old one. I'm tempted.

6. Meis

Meis Senior member

What up meis and wj4? I think we're some of the few sporting this color now right?

+ Bear Jew who has a Whiskey DR

7. palma

palma Senior member

HI guys,

I know ToJ posts measurements of all their garments. But, is there a visual guide on how they go about taking all their measurements. If I wear a M in Gitman, S in EG outerwear and shirts. Would I be a 48 in ToJ?

Cheers,

8. brozeus

brozeus Senior member

New bomber is boss. What color shearling would go on a lt. grey bomber? I'm thinking it would look better with black...

Also, any possibility of getting Fox or Racoon fur in place of shearling? (for an upcharge of course)

9. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Someone should get creative and order the DR vest and attach neoprene sleeves. [​IMG]

10. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

HI guys, I know ToJ posts measurements of all their garments. But, is there a visual guide on how they go about taking all their measurements. If I wear a M in Gitman, S in EG outerwear and shirts. Would I be a 48 in ToJ? Cheers,
    preliminary measuring guide, does this make sense to you guys? [​IMG]

11. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

New bomber is boss. What color shearling would go on a lt. grey bomber? I'm thinking it would look better with black...

Also, any possibility of getting Fox or Racoon fur in place of shearling? (for an upcharge of course)

dudes....

don't ask so many questions. [​IMG]

12. djan

djan Well-Known Member

Nice fit tonio028, really like the color.

[​IMG]
    Btw, thank you for the idea. Maybe it's because of the size, but my fw2010 bomber looks good this way. I have an XS so the fur collar isn't too small.

13. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

Surprise thing, before we get to the Bombers - something for the summer: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    could we have a band collar vest in canvas/twill? [​IMG] stacks on deck

14. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

no, you can't. Do you guys actually think of what these creations will look like in reality when concocting these wild spec lists and combos? Just live life and be happy with what is, because there's a reason that what is not, is not.

15. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

i imagined it would like like an ann d fencing vest or something[​IMG]