• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

david123

Reaction score
TOJPeacoatMeasurementsGuide.jpg

Ah, so the shoulder measurement is not from the top of the shoulder seam, but not quite from the furthest point in either? I just tried measuring a coat of mine for comparison and there is quite a bit of difference between measuring from the top of the shoulder seem (what I had done before) and measuring as in this picture.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
no, you're right - it's measured at the tops, where the seams make a 'T' - definitely not lower down.

89andy

Reaction score

sorry :embar:
just ignore my comments

naw man everyone recommended the x1.08 method thing so now I'm thinking if I need a 46 instead ... 36.5 x 1.08 which is just needed to round up to size 46. But apparently it still looks loose-ish for you.

eternaldrake

Reaction score
cool i just got home from work and was standing over my computer desk with my CM still on and my cat decided to jump on me for no reason, claw scratches/holes in the shoulder now

cats best pet a++ would adopt again

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

naw man everyone recommended the x1.08 method thing so now I'm thinking if I need a 46 instead ... 36.5 x 1.08 which is just needed to round up to size 46. But apparently it still looks loose-ish for you.

it definitely feels tighter than it looks, but I do have free range of movement. It gets pretty tight when I zip it up but I ordered it not planning on wearing it zipped up. I just re-measured my chest without anything on and it is like 39.75" if that makes you feel any better lol

Last edited:

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You lucky bastards with both a DR and a bomber, which one do you find yourself wearing the most?

Joslyn

Reaction score
Placed an order for grey/black on the 5th last month but still haven't heard anything. Did I only just miss the first batch? Toj website says 3-5 weeks so I'm a little worried
shog[1].gif

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Placed an order for grey/black on the 5th last month but still haven't heard anything. Did I only just miss the first batch? Toj website says 3-5 weeks so I'm a little worried
shog[1].gif
Ordered mine on the 1st. Probably just a huge backlog from all the orders. Hope we get them soon.

89andy

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered a size 48 TOJ1 that's around 36-37 chest? ARGH I hate being so close to between sizes!!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads