• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

wj4, is your model of the bomber discontinued? I think it's my favorite in terms of its clean lines.

The CM is no more? That's too bad. Just when it was finally getting some good fits and interest.

You gotta ask Drew on that one. It was suppose to come with the fur collar, but there was a discrepancy at the time so it came without, which I don't mind since my brown bomber already has the fur.

Drew, that Cathay deal sounds pretty hot. I told my best friend to start saving up so we can have a trip of a lifetime in a year when we both finish school. I think $8k-10k a person would be quite enough.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
yeah only brown and black Bombers can get shearling collars. dont have shearling in the rainbow like lamb, plus that looks weird anyway.

CM - ding ding, was tired of dumb questions about the collar. gonna
make a new CM soon but its gonna be very different but the same. just wait and see.

new DR, additional style. same idea, something very different, but the same.

coats soon, within the next week or so. peacoat is mostly unchanged.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CM - gonna make a new CM soon but its gonna be very different but the same.

new DR, additional style. same idea, something very different, but the same.

coats soon, within the next week or so. peacoat is mostly unchanged.

:fonz:

I was going to change my name to Barack Obama but I guess I can wait for the CM :slayer:
Was the collar being stiff that big of a problem??

+ I am applying for Apparel Design program (already taking some classes). Will buying 10 Jawnz get me eligible for internship at ToJ??

Last edited:

Biggen

Reaction score
I would love it if the chesterfield would come with a covered placket but at the same time I hope it won't because that would mean another jacket that I would need to get.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Couple guys were wondering about what to wear with a red dr other than black boots; white sneakers look fine. Really it's not that hard to pull off a red leather jacket and its more versatile than you'd think as long as you keep your outfit simple.

tumblr_ls6er8XuuM1qcq3abo1_400.jpg

I wear a cap when I don't bother doing my hair

Last edited:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Related to what I said above there about a new CM and DR, exciting stuff is happening. I am ready to bring in a new style of person into the TOJ game with this stuff.
Some Bombers went out today, the Uncontrol Rider is on a plane too. Some of the first TOJ1's will be shipped this week too, and then more next week.

Winter coats, as I said, will be starting to show next week, and if somebody orders one then I think they'd be done before November.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Couple guys were wondering about what to wear with a red dr other than black boots; white sneakers look fine. Really it's not that hard to pull off a red leather jacket and its more versatile than you'd think as long as you keep your outfit simple.

tumblr_ls6er8XuuM1qcq3abo1_400.jpg

I wear a cap when I don't bother doing my hair

Rock on :slayer:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads