• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tips for rainy days ?

marcopier

Reaction score
Hi guys rain is coming and I want to discover some elegant close for this period...
I start to propose my rainy outfit
shoes : Tricker's Henry
pants :Barba Jm 7300
and shirts : Barba dandy life
blazer :field jacket herno
and coat : herno wool and cachemire...
I purchase my outfit in a great italian online store called Stilemazzoli...
Waiting for your tips and outfit ...

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More overthinking by someone new.

Get a decent rain coat and umbrella. What you wear under it does not change.

Mute

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're only going to wear one specific set of clothing when it rains? What if it rains several days in a row?

marcopier

Reaction score
hello guys,
I'm sorry, maybe I misunderstood the spirit of the forum, or You have misunderstood me ...
I did not want to give advice or be arrogant, if I gave this impresione I apologize, I just wanted to make a game inviting everyone to describe their favorite outfits on rainy days ... just a game ...
Of course I don't wear just a specific set , but this is my preferred .Actually i forgotten that in rainy days or in a sunny season I have a dog too :)
good day to you.

MY DOG...

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MokshVanity