• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timberland limited edition quality?

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're quite nice.....except for that extra patch of leather around the back. Designers need to learn when to stop.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah, those brown boots are very nice. i would consider them for myself but, as stylin said, that extra flap at the heel is a turn off. what a waste...

Serg

Reaction score
certianly a strange touch but I'm going to check them out in person probably.

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
here's more information from timberland's site:

http://www.timberland.com/sm-mens-ti...i-2910333.html

Description:
The TimberlandÂ
00ae.png
Limited collection is the best of Timberland, combining timeless craftsmanship and practical innovation to create exclusive products that endure. Our Chelsea boot is a slip-on boot that is made with legendary HorweenÂ
00ae.png
rich soft leather with a unique scroll design debossed on the back heel. The finishing details portray unpretentious elegance, yet emphasize the amount of handwork that went into their construction. Imported.

Features

Premium HorweenÂ
00ae.png
leather, Horween's is steeped in a tradition of excellence and commitment to quality, crossing four generations, each piece is specially selected for its character, color and grain to make the finished product one of a kind
Exclusive removable, multi-density Smart ComfortÂ
00ae.png
biorhythmic chassis redistributes air throughout interconnected chambers to provide cushioning where you need it every time you step
Double elastic gore panels for flexible, slip-on convenience
Full leather lining and leather lined footbed that breathes with your foot
Accentuated toe adds a modern look
Genuine leather midsole that curves up towards the upper creates a handcrafted look
Genuine leather outsole with a laser etched design for classic styling with contemporary details
Leather stacked heel with a rubber heel top lift for abrasion resistance
Fiberglass shank provides support, stability and shock dispersion and should not set off airport detectors

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NoVaguy
here's more information from timberland's site:

http://www.timberland.com/sm-mens-ti...i-2910333.html

Description:
The TimberlandÂ
00ae.png
Limited collection is the best of Timberland, combining timeless craftsmanship and practical innovation to create exclusive products that endure. Our Chelsea boot is a slip-on boot that is made with legendary HorweenÂ
00ae.png
rich soft leather with a unique scroll design debossed on the back heel. The finishing details portray unpretentious elegance, yet emphasize the amount of handwork that went into their construction. Imported.

Features

Premium HorweenÂ
00ae.png
leather, Horween's is steeped in a tradition of excellence and commitment to quality, crossing four generations, each piece is specially selected for its character, color and grain to make the finished product one of a kind
Exclusive removable, multi-density Smart ComfortÂ
00ae.png
biorhythmic chassis redistributes air throughout interconnected chambers to provide cushioning where you need it every time you step
Double elastic gore panels for flexible, slip-on convenience
Full leather lining and leather lined footbed that breathes with your foot
Accentuated toe adds a modern look
Genuine leather midsole that curves up towards the upper creates a handcrafted look
Genuine leather outsole with a laser etched design for classic styling with contemporary details
Leather stacked heel with a rubber heel top lift for abrasion resistance
Fiberglass shank provides support, stability and shock dispersion and should not set off airport detectors

Now I like them even less.

UWKrocKilla44

Reaction score
Hey. I just bought the dark brown version of these... they rock. This is like my 20-umpth pair of boots that I have and they've just become a top favorite instantly. However, I wouldn't suggest them if you have lots of walking to or if you drive a sporty clutch as the soles are slightly slipperly.

Got the $275? Get em.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
40% off Timberland.com site code: FF2007. I like some of their earth friendly boots too, just wondering how good these are.
pTBL-3768358v250.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads