• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thorogood American Heritage Moc Toe

bl@ster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're selling the Thorogood 1892 line at American Eagle now of all places, and at 300 bucks a pair. WTF?

PH28

Reaction score
Any UK members know of any UK/Europe stockists? Or is it a Amazon.com and Ebay job?

Justhandguns

Reaction score

Any UK members know of any UK/Europe stockists? Or is it a Amazon.com and Ebay job?

I think their Europe online shop is based in Germany. Just search for Thorogood Heritage EU. Unfortunately, they sell shoes at their listed prices.

elduderino

Reaction score
Got my Heritage Moc Toe boots in classic tobacco. Finally nice boots with exchangeable insoles. The leather really is great. They're softer and slightly less roomy than my Red Wing 8881s (may be the orthopedic insoles too). I'm really glad I finally pulled the trigger. I'll shoot a few pics after all the dubbing is absorbed.

pdxvegan

Reaction score
Anyone have pictures of worn in moc toe's?

gaseousclay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Got my Heritage Moc Toe boots in classic tobacco. Finally nice boots with exchangeable insoles. The leather really is great. They're softer and slightly less roomy than my Red Wing 8881s (may be the orthopedic insoles too). I'm really glad I finally pulled the trigger. I'll shoot a few pics after all the dubbing is absorbed.

Odd how these are being sold for $184 retail through various outlets, cheaper on Amazon.

this is the same boot by Thorogood, except under the Field N Forest brand through Mills Fleet Farm. Cost = $140

Billy Brasky

Reaction score
Hey all, first post here on Styleforum.

I have been eyeing the Thorogood Mocs (black) for a while and jumped on an Amazon sale a few weeks back. I was a bit thrown by how intense the white stitching was so I decided to apply some Kiwi black shoe polish and change out the laces to waxed black.

winszton

Reaction score
First post here :).
I've had my eye on these but am unsure of how they would look with skinny (quite skinny) jeans. Thoughts?

manglin

Reaction score
Someone wanted to see worn in Thorogood moc toe boots. These are my two month old safety toe boots that I survey in. First picture is them dirty:

Second picture is after I cleaned them:

My review, these boots were not comfortable right out of the box, in my opinion they run narrow. I wear a 10 normal, and bought a 10 normal. So buy your size. I walk a lot, these boots are comfortable, but not exceptionally so. For the price these aren't bad boots, and considering how hard I am on boots (my last pair of boots lasted 6 months) the boots are a good compromise.

gaseousclay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Someone wanted to see worn in Thorogood moc toe boots. These are my two month old safety toe boots that I survey in. First picture is them dirty:

Second picture is after I cleaned them:

My review, these boots were not comfortable right out of the box, in my opinion they run narrow. I wear a 10 normal, and bought a 10 normal. So buy your size. I walk a lot, these boots are comfortable, but not exceptionally so. For the price these aren't bad boots, and considering how hard I am on boots (my last pair of boots lasted 6 months) the boots are a good compromise.

For my Field N Forest/Thorogoods I sized down to an 8EE and they're pretty comfortable out of the box. I have a pair of Indys in an 8.5D and for some odd reason my left pinky toe experiences discomfort while the right foot has no issues. I think I just have messed up feet, or there's a flaw with one of my Indys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads