• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things your dumb friends post on facebook

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Two others (girls) post so much garbage such as yolo or the one girl who is white using the N word that it was clogging up my news feed.

You're going to regret it when summer comes along and they start posting bikini pics.

Godot

Reaction score
Goldy, I know exactly what you mean. I had responded to a post about the 2nd amendment yesterday with a reference to Tiananmen Square. I remember the event and where I was when I saw the newspaper headlines. I wound up wasting 2 hours responding to drunken PC comments from my 2 nephews. I then spent the balance of the evening researching June 3-4, 1989. Educational, but depressing as well. Not how I planned to spend my day.:foo:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You're going to regret it when summer comes along and they start posting bikini pics.

Neo always brings a perspective of wisdom when he joins a conversation. The people of the world have learned this.

Godot

Reaction score
OK, I've found a new level of dumbness. Suppose like many NRA members you are concerned about new possible gun legislation. Suppose you have a class and make a living doing some kind of training. Do you write a letter to your Congressperson or the New York Times? Do you get like minded people to sign a petition or go on a march of some kind? No, why go to all that work when you can go on YouTube and post this

This is the cleaned up version. In the first one he threatened to kill people. What happened? Homeland Security pulled his carry permit and took his guns. DUH

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I need better friends

Here's the secret of where I get my seemingly limitless energy to do even GANGNAM STYLE at my age. But it's unfortunately very hard to find and get.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

OK, I've found a new level of dumbness. Suppose like many NRA members you are concerned about new possible gun legislation. Suppose you have a class and make a living doing some kind of training. Do you write a letter to your Congressperson or the New York Times? Do you get like minded people to sign a petition or go on a march of some kind? No, why go to all that work when you can go on YouTube and post this

This is the cleaned up version. In the first one he threatened to kill people. What happened? Homeland Security pulled his carry permit and took his guns. DUH

This is the one that got him in trouble.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/...start-killing-people-over-obamas-gun-control/

Also, it was the state of Tennessee that revoked his permit. The DHS doesn't issue hangun permits.

Godot

Reaction score
Mauchausen Good call. You've got me, I saw the 2nd one on something and then couldn't find it again. . The thing about Homeland Security bothered me too, but I swear it was in some story I read about the guy. My cousin has a Tennessee CCW and when he got it he had to post some kind of bond. I wonder if that's still the case and if so, how it effects this guy.
The other thing that bothers me is that he's telling everyone else to man the barricades and when the police come to him he gives up without a fight. Some teenager is going to watch that and take it seriously and wind up ruining their lives. Stupid.

Last edited:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Mauchausen Good call. You've got me, I saw the 2nd one on something and then couldn't find it again. . The thing about Homeland Security bothered me too, but I swear it was in some story I read about the guy. My cousin has a Tennessee CCW and when he got it he had to post some kind of bond. I wonder if that's still the case and if so, how it effects this guy.
The other thing that bothers me is that he's telling everyone else to man the barricades and when the police come to him he gives up without a fight. Some teenager is going to watch that and take it seriously and wind up ruining their lives. Stupid.

The article I saw said the notice that his CCW was rescinded was "in the mail" (although he obviously knows about it now) so maybe he still has a chance to be an idiot and not give up without a fight.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I need better friends

Don't they call that 'Formula'? :roma:

BTW: if you're not getting it from the source, ... dammit, there's a good punch line in there somewhere.

Last edited:

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
People confusing correlation with causality. Apparently, the perpetrator of every mass shooting in the US since Columbine has been on SSRI's. This clearly demonstrates that SSRI's can cause people to go crazy and shoot people. Not...you know...that people who are unstable tend to seek psychiatric help and that people who are unstable are also those who are going to engage in acts of mass violence.

facepalm.gif

This guy went to a T14 law school too...

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thank you for bringing that piece of information to my attention, Claghorn. I've always had my suspicions about those SSRIs. I'm off to Facebook to spread the word.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads