• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The ISPs in RI are pretty freaking strict. Torrents not allowed. :\

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No wipe but net was slowed to snail-like levels for a few days (-___-)

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No wipe but net was slowed to snail-like levels for a few days (-___-)

I was 90 percent done with child 44 last night when it just stopped. Couldn't be bothered to wait for it to finish. I have 125 Mbs download too. Usually takes less than 3 mins for 1.5gb files.

But there were only 6 seeders

Last edited:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
People I'm staying with apparently haven't heard of private trackers. :\

Fortunately, they have HBO Go so I'm set for now

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you trying to watch a movie/tv show? just stream it from a websites.

Last edited:

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So catch us up with life. I hope things are going well. Is it the Russian giving you grief?

**** is good but hectic. Just signed a lease for a painting studio in TriBeCa. Making art, being fabulous. You know, lifes hard. Hahah. How about you? How've you been?
1f618.png

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

**** is good but hectic. Just signed a lease for a painting studio in TriBeCa. Making art, being fabulous. You know, lifes hard. Hahah. How about you? How've you been?
1f618.png

Life is good but not being fabulous; just a middle aged married guy settled in for the duration now. Think we bought our dream house since last we chatted though. Enjoying that.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a Kohler toilet and the shape of the drainage hole is fucked up. It's not round or oval shaped like most others.

It's kind of of rectangular. I dunno what kind of plunger to get. I wanted to get the industrial kind but it won't make a strong deal with the bowl.

Maybe I should just get moar fiber in my diet.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I mean...you should get the toilet kind. It will work fine.

for reference, toilet kind:

sink/drain kind:

the sink plunger will still work on most toilet problems...but considering you ****** habits, why not get the right tool for the job?

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So, it turns out the Hulkster is a big giant racist.

I didn't realize my childhood would be shat upon today, but there you go.

:(

http://www.ajc.com/news/entertainment/wwe-fires-hulk-hogan-erases-him-completely/nm57y/

The WWE has fired Hulk Hogan.

They've even completely scrubbed any mention of him from the WWE website, including the Hall of Fame page.

This, after word was released that the National Enquirer has obtained a clip of Hogan going on a heavily racist rant, which they plan to make public very soon.

A post at thecoli.com states, “When the National Enquirer releases audio of the Hulkster dropping the N-word so liberally that insiders are saying 'there’s no coming back from this.'”

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For better or worse, I still have the communication style of a rural upper Midwesterner. If I am angry at you, I will communicate that to you pretty close to 0% of the time. And if you express anger at me, I will just absorb it until I don't want to absorb any more, at which point I stop communicating with you at all. I simply wait for you to start communicating with me again in a way that is not angry.

Also, I do not engage in conversations where the subject matter is feelings.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads