• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ERRONEOUS!

Erroneous on all counts...
If 4 years of all boys catholic high school taught me anything, it is only gay if the balls touch. Or, if you don't say "no ****" first

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If 4 years of all boys catholic high school taught me anything, it is only gay if the balls touch. Or, if you don't say "no ****" first
Anything after "no ****" is totally straight--it's a law.

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FUUUUUUUUUCK it is going to be 28F when I run tomorrow. That's my mendoza line for runable weather. :(
I put in five miles this morning at about 41F. It was pretty brisk but as long as I kept running I was perfectly comfortable in shorts and a t-shirt. I have run in sub-freezing temps in Tahoe and Utah and usually all I need is a long-sleeve shirt and maybe some lightweight gloves. I wouldn't want to have to stop or walk dressed like that, though. :D

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I put in five miles this morning at about 41F. It was pretty brisk but as long as I kept running I was perfectly comfortable in shorts and a t-shirt. I have run in sub-freezing temps in Tahoe and Utah and usually all I need is a long-sleeve shirt and maybe some lightweight gloves. I wouldn't want to have to stop or walk dressed like that, though. :D
I wouldn't want you to stop either if all you had on was a long sleeved shirt and gloves

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Under 42 I have a long sleeve shirt that's fine. Under 35 I wear an old navy performance sweatshirt and under 32 I add a pair of tights. Under 28 I really debate going.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At 28F clothes are still optional, lower and I consider boxer briefs and a wife control device.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I add a pair of tights
I will leave this here for others to comment on, but I an going to generally call you a hairy legged woman and move on

One good/bad thing about Covid this year is that the Rugby season was cancelled. Bad because I miss reffing and its associated drinking and socializing, Good because I always hated reffing in 25 degree weather while it was sleeting. No fun at all

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I will leave this here for others to comment on, but I an going to generally call you a hairy legged woman and move on

One good/bad thing about Covid this year is that the Rugby season was cancelled. Bad because I miss reffing and its associated drinking and socializing, Good because I always hated reffing in 25 degree weather while it was sleeting. No fun at all
Did you play? I played when I lived in Australia and in college. I was fat then so I was a forward.

Always kinda wanted to get into reffing but I'm also considering playing again.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you play? I played when I lived in Australia and in college. I was fat then so I was a forward.

I played in high school, I was not fat, so I was a back/wing :)

I have reffed for 11 years now, it is really fun and enjoyable if you are willing to put up with people's ****!

I ha e never co sidered playing again, I don't have it in me. Plus, atlfter reffing for so long g, when I do ay a pick up game, I am so far out of position as to be useless because I run referee lines now

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, no

Also, no ****, but I would totally Ruck you if we played. I got your back

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think i got hacked i'm getting @beargonefishing 's sidebar ads

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 4.40.57 PM.png

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that's my Secret Santa gift sorted.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads